Just some questions/inquires, new grower here.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Legoxegox, Nov 28, 2009.

1. Hey guys, I just had a couple questions.. I recently started my first crop. One plant is 2-3 days old after having broke through the soil, and it looks awesome. Another germinated seed was just planted yesterday and hasn't broken through the soil yet. Those two seeds are healthy looking seeds I got out of bags, both are from different plants, one from mid grade stuff, the other is from mid/high grade. Right now, I'm germinating 3 Trainwrecks, 3 Pakistani seeds, and 9 or 10 "dank" seeds. Anyone ever got just "Dank" seeds? Can you tell me about them? Is 18 plants too much(assuming all seeds germinate)? Should I expect to get 8-9 female plants? I'm going to chop the males down. Right now my little plant is outside on the porch, in a pot, she's doing good. The other one is in a pot near it. The others are going to be in smaller pots and be grown for 1-2 weeks on my window seal, until they're big enough to be transplanted into bigger pots and moved outside. Any tips here?

2. Are u in HI? or some where tropical otherwise u missed this years outdoor growing times.

3. tropical island :]

4. Guess no one has anything for me.

5. I just got back to the thread, IMO outdoor is really easy just don't over fertilize, make sure they get sun, and water when dry. Make sure noone can get to them. It happend ot me before where someone cut it. As long as ur in a discreet place getting sun that's all you need. again just make sure noone can find them.

6. I moved them into a room that's in the garage, it has a thick locked door, and the they're on the window seal in there, so far, 1 plant is a week old, one just broke the soil today, and 4 more have just been planted because they just germinated, but yeah they're on the window seal getting lots of light, and being protected from the strong winds today. When they get bigger, i'll move them from the window seal to the desk in there, and then eventually just onto the floor in the middle of the room where they can still get lots of light when they're tall enough.

I think I might do 2 transplants to bigger pots before harvest time.

7. How small is my yeild going to be per plant growing in tropical conditions off-season?