Just some of my art

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by alaska, May 10, 2011.

1. I don't know what category u could put this in. I 1st draw it out, then I scan it onto my computer and I use my tablet and auto-desk sketch book pro. Hope you enjoy :)
    I just love smoking and drawing
    Undead warrior
    Shadow dragon
    Odd mazart I make up from time to time

Attached Files:

2. That's cool man. I really like the dragon, nice coloring on it.

3. Cool stuff man

4. nice stuff. I like the maze. Reminds me of the brain.

5. dude- the dragon one is sweeeeet. Is it meant to induce flashbacks??? hahahha
    It's got great balance and the texture is awesome as well.

6. Oh wow thanks guys! I'm shocked to see replies lol!

7. Sweet. Dragon that is tattoo artist quality keep up the good work and make a profile get a tattoo gun an go to work , I'm from Juneau but moved away when I was little love Alaska post some pics of the mountains

8. #8 alaska, Jun 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016

I'll make it a priority to get a better mtn pic up, I went hiking last night, 1st pic of hatches pass( ark angel valley) next three are from lazy mtn, waterfall is from thunderbird falls, some pics from my winter walks and my dog Odin! Hope it bring back memories for you.
    Thanks for the complement, I actually contemplated trying tattoos. But I spend way to much time on my work, and it never feels finished to me.

Attached Files:

9. Sketch before I add to the computer

Attached Files:

10. New sketch

Attached Files:

11. Not too bad, but I would suggest studying human proportions, it will help you immensely. Check out Figure Drawing for All It's Worth by Andrew Loomis.

12. Thanks for the advice man :) I do need to study it of I want to get better.