Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just some more DANK purple - GDP (HUGE pics)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Jankydank, Mar 30, 2009.

1. #1 Jankydank, Mar 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2009
    For your viewing pleasure, some HUGE shots of my latest dank pickup. The guy it came from said it was some grand daddy purple (GDP) and I believe him, this looks, smells, and tastes exactly like the GDP I had a few months back from a different guy.

Make sure to click on the pictures to see their original size.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Check out the hemp fiber in the above picture.

[​IMG]

2. looks amazing. how much did you get/pay?

3. Looks very good, wish I had some myself!

4. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the classic dark purple with orange hairs covering it. I just love that look, I need to find myself some purps.

5. MINI RILLOS??!! come on homie roll the regular sized ones! but very good choice on grape when you have gdp you GOTTA twist it in some grape rillos and +1 for the dankness cause it looks like legit GDP

6. #6 Jankydank, Mar 31, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2009
    Thanks guys, I picked up a quad. This stuff is some of the stickiest bud I've had. Even after curing for about 5 days in a cork-top jar your fingers still stick together after handling it. I finally got to hit it with my hakko the other day and I tasted the pure bud, and it's that classic purp taste, except way strong. Also has the classic "put you to sleep after a few bowls" characteristic of purp lol.

I went to some gas station and that's all the clerk said was fresh lol. The only thing I like about them is that they are at least grape. I don't really roll blunts often anyways so it doesn't bother me much. I usually just smoke out of glass.