Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just so I know I'm not the only one!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Deleted member 917181, Mar 31, 2016.

1. So I've pretty recently like the past week been stoned most of the day like except when I'm driving of course because that's irresponsible but I usually just have a buzz at work to keep my anxiety down then when I get home I just get blazed and then usually clean out the snack drawer and go to sleep (its legal here so people are generally ok with it) the best part I bought an eighth and I've only smoked a small nug about the size of my finger nail. Sorry for the long boring a** post

2. you're probably the only person who smokes weed on this forum

• Like Like x 3
  3. Come on man it's all in fun now that I think about it it was pretty stupid

4. i love you :)

5. Sweet... I can feel the love haha

6. More love coming from this bloke as well.

What is this "marijuana" you are talking about? I thought this was the beanie baby collectors forum????

• Like Like x 1
  7. Haha I remember when there was this huge stupid beanie baby craze my mom was obsessed not anymore though *passes pipe*

• Like Like x 1