Just snorted ten oxy 80s

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by PhoenixInFlames, Feb 9, 2009.

1. lol hahahaha:hello:hes gonna be reborn and be able to snort 50 oxys.

lol i think thats the funnyest thing ive heard all day.

2. if you blew any more than 1 full one you'd be dead. if ur tolerance is low one full one might even kill you so bullshit

3. awww shit.

4. thats pussy shit bro i just snorted 60 rolls,then snorted 15 80s

try to top that bitch:cool:

5. What the hell are you talking about? I know people that can rail four 80s at a time.

6. Oh noe u didnt.
    I was b0r3d and sm0k3d 6 lbs!!1! of meth.

7. #67 PhoenixInFlames, Feb 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2009
    Nope not dead. ITs funny how some people dont really have a grasp of how many drugs some people can really eat. Ive been partying with dudes who have eaten OVER 40 ebombs in a night. IM not talking any pussy ass pills either, GLADIES, the most potent kind. Is this something to be proud of? No.

Would 800mg of oxy kill me.... NO! Damn I was fucked up though.

I start my suboxone treatment tomrrow, whoo!

8. next time post a vid of you taking 800mg because I call bullshit. Even if you did oxy every day 800 is still a shit load.

9. Damn. That's some fucked up shit.

I wouldn't mind video confirmation though :D

10. BULLSHIT!!!!!!
    Even Dr.House would die if he snorted 800 mg of oxycontin:D

11. bullshit!!!!

12. #72 PhoenixInFlames, Feb 9, 2009
    See like I said, some people just cant *grasp* it. What reason would I have to lie to a bunch of people I dont give two shits about? :hello:

Theres a whole other end of the spectrum that you guys really have no clue about (You younger ones) Have you even been to Syringe street or Bundle boulevard? Theres one in every city, you just have to find it. Those crackdope heads down there could shoot a full needle of dope and be good. Like the whole needle, do you know what I mean? The entire needle is filled with dope from piont to plunger. Thats enough dope to kill probably 10-20 people with no tolerance. The dudes I kno that have eaten 40 ebombs in a night arnt really smart people or grade A friends. These dudes have fried their brain more then enough times.

13. oh nd btw I just snorted 3 ounces of uncut columbian yayo:D

14. lolololololol but if you really wanted to us to believe you, you would have posted a video because it really is hard to believe and you can't doubt that...

15. #75 Barnkis, Feb 9, 2009
    My friend, I do hope you get help then, If you are ready. Sorry to be that guy, and before you ask, YES i do know what addiction is like.

If you have a high enough tolerance that you can rail 10 80s, you must do a hell of a lot of opiates.

Edit: Never mind, I see you're gettin subs. That's the way to go, methadone can cause more problems then when you started. I wish you good luck!

16. so you are telling us you are one of these crackheads with a high tolerance and fried brain haha. :hello:

17. Why do you feel the need to tell the truth to people you "Dont give two shits about"?

18. You're a motherfucker. Get the hell out.

19. :D Ya pretty much

Truth is knowledge and knowledge is power. didnt anyone tell you?

20. lol, i dont know why there is so much disbelief and hate in this thread. i use to know a dude that did about the same just not all at once unless he really wanted to get fucked, which he did and now he looks like a boiled shrimp after the needle got a hold of him. fucker was 300+ first time i met him, last time i saw him he was smaller than my 120 pound ass,lol.