Just snorted my first line... impressions

Discussion in 'General' started by ChiefBillCosby, Nov 27, 2005.

1. Well shit, long story short, I am surprised as fuck I just did this. So I did it alone at home while everyone is asleep, probably a boring time to try this but what the hell. It reminds me of a very potent adderall high. Except with this fucking weird feeling in my nose/throat. I've never snorted before, I asked my friend who has done this shit and he was like "oh, that's just 'the drip', you are fine."

I have a lot of energy; I'm really happy but theres nobody to talk to this late. I don't think I'll do it again, I feel great but not great enough for the strong addiction (which I hopefully havent gotten already) and heart risks. Although, I don't know how much better I could feel if I try more. For all I know I could be barely feelin it. It's been about 20 minutes so far and no sign of letting up.

So what's fun to do on coke? What did you think your first time?

2. interesting ;D

3. I love to do coke every once in a while. I usually buy a gram once a month. The first time I did it I didnt like it, but then I tried it again and it was good. Been on it ever since

4. You do not have an addiction, and can not become addicted to coke on the first time. Nothing in this world is addictive to the point of instant dependency on consumed or experienced..

5. Yeah I have tried it every now and then... nothing to fancy. It's definately not worth the price it sells for... for the amount of money you can get so much better highs. Just kick it and listen to some music and play games. You arent gonna be hungry for about 4 hours but boy when you do get hungry... prepare to eat a shit load

6. try oxycontin if u really think that then. maybe not addicted, but you will deffinently fien it after your first time. shit i just railed some and am feinen some more lol.

7. if your talking about oxycodone i like your thinking that shits the bomb makes you happy as fuck and feel great... :smoke:

8. I've done oxycontin and even heroin in my day but never have I fiended for more. Not right after, not the next day, never... Learn some self-control my man.

9. The feeling in your nose/throat is what's left of the coke mixed in with all your snot. It runs down your throat, tastes funny, and has a numbing effect. Because it's mixed in snot and it's runny, it's called the drip.

Chances are that snorting more wouldn't do much more to you. A big line doesn't pack much more punch than a small line. There's a difference, but nothing huge.

As for the addiction, it's not something that just happens to you. You will feel it and your actions will reflect it. It's nothing like, "Oh, damn, I got hit with the coke addiction. Nothing I can do now." It would be more like this: "So tired....I know! I need to pick up a gram. That'll make me feel better. Yeah, that's it. I'll take a fat line and I'll feel fine."

Tons of things are fun to do on coke; just use the energy it gives you. Doing it late at night and sitting at the computer is fairly boring, I think. Sports are fun, fighting is fun, basically things that will use the energy it gives you.

10. I used to do coke alot.

Now my cousins in prison doing 5-20 for distrubution of 29 grams to 449 grams. (Minimum of one gram over a ounce to maximum of one gram more then a pound.)

So i havent been fucking with it.

11. It's a good decision. It wasn't until after I got arrested until I realized that no white powder was worth being locked up...and I only had to spend the night in a holding cell.

12. Like I said, nothing on this earth is instantly addictive. I know people, who have done oxy, and some were addicted (but kicked it) and some tried it once and never again. None of them were hooked on their first time. None of them said "Shit I did it once and I need to keep doing it because it was so good and I can't help it." Addiction just does not work that way, if it did the first cig you smoked would get you addicted to it because nicotine is more addictive then most drugs, and some heroin users say it was harder to stop smoking then kick heroin. Now the heroin withdraw might be worse then cigs, but that is different then how hard it is top permanently stop.<o =""></o>

13. id have to say that i am mildly addicted to cocoaine i buy an 8 ball every month and go through it in maybe 3 or 4 days.. i guess i really love the white lady lol but i aint gonna get all crackheadish and spend all my $$$ on it i got better stuff to buy with it like weed lol

14. Exactly. I've tried it a couple times and would rather spend the money on pot. Ganja is superior when you consider addiction, price, and over all enjoyment.

15. What is fun to do on Coke? In my opinion? Sleep and forget the experience! :p