Just smoked with my mom for the first time

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by MadbuddhA, Nov 20, 2010.

1. She used to hate weed, that was before i really started smoking and knew my shit bout cannabis. After reading, watching, and smoking weed for about 5 years, i started telling her some facts and studies about bud and slowly her opinion on the subject changed day by day. She was fed that propaganda bullshit for years, those were the times she grew up in, so it was a challenge. After all that, she saw the union and read articles online about weed and she didn't see it as a bad thing anymore. That brings us to today.

If you haven't figured it out by now, i am fucking ripped. It has taken me 55 minutes to write everything up to this point.<---literally that point. So today after dinner she decided she would finally try it. The only other time she tried smoking was a couple years ago in Amsterdam with my dad. She didnt get high and from what she says had crazy heartburn.

So we go to the deck i load a bowl of some very delicious bud and teach her how to hit the bowl. I only let her smoke one bowl pack since its basically her first time and this aint no reggies. I load up a couple bowls for me and we go back inside. Shit was mad funny. Straight up got to smoke a bowl with my mom tonight, something i would think would never happen 2 years ago. Gunna try and smoke with my dad when he comes back later tonight.

Dunno why but i have a crazy high....rite now xD

2. lol.. 55 minutes up to this point..

nice story tho.. :)

3. Sounds like someone is starting to live the good life :smoke:

4. So by 55 minutes or more any high she's getting should have kicked in..how is she?

5. she went to sleep around 40 mins ago. She got ripped it was really funny watching. She was saying how everything sounded like it was so far away and shit which made me die of laughter. It overwhelmed her though since this bud is some headbanger shit and she was tired so she just went to sleep. On the otherhand im packing more and more bowls until this dub vanishes.

6. Spread the weed virus to the other members in your family

7. Not spreading any virus. Just clearing up misinformation.

8. Sounds like a great evening. :hello:

And proof positive that sometimes gentle persuasion works. :smoke:

9. it might just be me, but i think having been around my parents drunk..i know they're uninformed and probably think being high is the same as being drunk and will act like an idiot..which will piss me off

10. Man, i'd love to get high with my mom. :rolleyes:

11. Nice! My guess is that she probably smoked in her past. She was probably just trying to be a good parent and not let you know she smoked it while you were younger (dunno how old you are). Its really had to get people of that age to pull a 180 on marjiuana, lots of facts or not..

My mom has denyed smoking for 4 years and I recently found out (through my dad) that she used to smoke quite a bit.

12. Nah we are pretty open. She grew up in israel and by the time she came over here she had better things to worry about. My dad on the other hand used to smoke hash all the time in israel. Know pretty much for a fact this is the first time she got high tho.

13. Hahahahaha

dads bday was today and for the first time in my life again i piffed with my other parent. Today my mom went downstairs to meditate and my dad goes up to me "you have any of that shit left from last night?" Still shocked, i grabbed the bowl, buddha, and lighter and proceeded to the deck. Piffed a bowl with my dad for his birthday for the first time. Shit was ill.

14. Niiiiice. Haha.

I remember the first time I smoked with my Mom. I wasn't a huge stoner at the time, and it was awkward. I'm still not a stoner, but I will smoke with my parents every now and then. Last night I smoked with them (she rolls the best joints) and my dad got soooo fucked. He couldn't get out of the chair. haha

15. Don't think I'll get high with my mam any time soon, but man I can relate, I get high with my dad whener him or I get some weed. today he got some hash and usually i'll roll 2-3 joints from what he has and he takes the rest, which is really nice of him, but today he just gave me half his maybe 1/3 the block which was worth about 20 euro.

we were smokin sum in his room, he just put up a tv and we were joking laughing about shit, it was nice.

16. #17 BungaJack, Nov 21, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2010
    Ya i really have never sat down an had a sesh w/ my mom. I have been smoking out in the workshop w/ the old man then my mom comes out to have a hitter before she goes to bed(very rare, has a really good job).

Wouldn't mind having a 1v1 smoke with her sometime, my dad on the other hand me him are like Cheech and Chong. It really brings the paranoia out of the pot knowing your parents smoke them self's.

I remember the feeling man...embrace it because it only happens once.

Bunga

17. i am yet to smoke with my parents.....and i doubt it will ever happen.......

18. Hahaha, how's your Mom liking it so far?

19. Nothing like loading pipes older than you are!