Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just Smoked Weed For First Time *what Happened?*

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Axton, Jun 8, 2014.

1. So I smoked with my friend for my first time last night. My friend has smoked many times before, but I got ahold of about 8 grams of Loud Ganja.

My friend was high after about 3-6 minutes. I really didn't feel anything different, but I did cough a lot on the first joint. I smoked a second one about halfway (saving it) without coughing, and I got really relaxed.

We were so relaxed we fell asleep after 15 minutes, lol.

I thought I would laugh a lot, but maybe not?

indica strain..creeped up on ya and kicked your ass :smoking:
    you got really high and took a snooze...it happens. :metal:

next time, find a sativa strain and only take 2-3 hits every half hour...more giggle time and head high :bongin:

3. I have two different kinds. 
    One is unknown (First one we smoked), second one is called GAS and I think the dealer said it was Sour Diesel.

4. SD is supposed to be sativa dominate..
    just take a few hits and wait...no need to get pass outed drunk the first few times you 'drink whiskey'...take it slow and easy, get used to things.

5. #5 WizardInBlack, Jun 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2014
    Yeah that sounds like a good indica if you fell asleep 15 min after smoking lol. Indica weed has more CBD than sativa strains which have more THC. CBD is what makes you sleepy, relieves pain and all that, but has less psychoactive effects than THC, which is probably why you didn't get the giggles and stuff. Indica weed is still really good, but will make you want to sleep, whereas sativa will hit you right in the dome and be cerebral and uplifting. 

6. It is slightly possible you didn't get very high at all. If you cant say for certain that you got high, and only claimed to be relaxed, but not relaxed in any peculiar way, you may not have got a stone. Happens often the first or second time someone smokes.

15 minutes does sound like a good Indica. However, youre not raving about how awesome pot is either, so theres also a chance you just didnt get high and went sleepies.

7. #7 Rootsphere_Farms, Jun 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2014
    Wat

Did anyone think since it was his first time he didn't get the full spectrum of a high yet, some of you are so quick to conclusions

yeah indicia weed generally has higher CBD content than sativas but just because it's a sativa strain doesn't mean it has more THC... There are many indicas that have higher THC than sativas, it just depends on genetics and how it was grown. CBD doesn't make you sleepy, that is a natural effect of THC, CBD does have medicinal properties though, there is no psychoactive effects. Appreciate if you could have straight information before giving it out to people

to OP, keep smoking, try a sativa once your truly high as a kite for the first time, you will be amazed

8. You just got put to sleep by the weed. Try again my friend.

9. If you got some legit Sour Diesel and its only going to be your first couple of times, then you are in for a treat. You cant lay down or close your eyes if you want to avoid getting too relaxed to stay awake lol. If you put on a funny movie or something (21 jumpstreet *cough cough*) you'll have the best 3 hours of your life.

10. He most likely didnt. People forget or just dont know that a lot of people don't get the full high off the bat, first time.

They were just trying to describe the different highs of each cannabis species. They didnt take into account a high sativa and a high indica could have the same percentages of both THC and CBD if grown right. Still having radically different stones, as there are plenty of other cannabinoids in the mix.

11. Yeah the general is indica is stoney/relaxing, sativa is heady/psychedelic & each strain has it's own unique profiles which create a unique high, multitude of cannabinoids

12. I really hope hes got some legitimate SD, and gets a good stone.

Music is more my thing with Sativas, broadens the horizon of every sounds. I cant concentrate of movies unless its Indica or right down the middle, my attention span on Sativas has to be mounted down. So I strap on headphones and close my eyes.

13. I'll try again. I've never been high, so I'm not exactly sure what it feels like. All I know is after I smoked it, I got extremely relaxed and fell asleep.

Sour Diesel next!

14. It is common for first time users to feel anxious and have adrenaline pumping. It is very possible the effects were being blocked due to this. Since you guys also feel asleep quickly after toking, it also sounds like a heavy indica strain, with that said if a sativa was smoked you and your friend would notice an uplifting, giggly high. Keep trying, you will feel the full effects eventually. Stay faded :smoking:

15. Just wait for ur 3rd time trust me

16. Don't just say it was indica guys.. this guy had no experience at all, he didn't get high.

Next time just try to be relaxed and ride the high, make sure you INHALE, and wait :)

17. date rape drug