Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just smoked weed and had to go to the E.R.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Walter Cronkite, May 16, 2011.

1. #1 Walter Cronkite, May 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2011
    Bad experience. I sat down 3-4 hours ago on a couch in my garage to smoke. I smoked 2 bowls and was pretty :smoke:. So I'm spacing out, and feel a pain in my arm. I look down and see the black widow spider that just bit me. So I'm like fuck. I stumbled upstairs to get my keys and wallet and then headed to the E.R. I was still super high trying to explain to the people what happened, told them I was bit, antivenom etc. Filling out the health insurance forms etc. Pain in the ass. Hour(s) later I was fixed up and back home. Feels bad man.

2. Damn wtf where do u live?

3. Dont fuck with spiders! But seriously thats fucked. Hope you feel better

4. damn that sucks i was bitten by a brown recluse once shit is sooooooo fucking painful

5. Buzzkill!!!!

6. Glad you're okay bro.

7. Burn your entire home down and move.

8. Did it make you higher?..

Just kidding, that sounds horrible... Worst buzz kill ever.

9. I would've stomped that thing to kingdom come.
    Glad you ended up alright :)

10. Shit man, I've found a few black widows in my garage and outside my house. Never seen one inside. When I go to the garage to smoke, you can be damn sure I'm not sitting on a couch!

11. you wouldn't be filling out insurance papers if you really got bit by a black widow, surprised you even drove to the ER arent those suppose to kill you hella quick?

12. No. Most adults don't die, just get sick. Babies and toddlers are the ones to watch out for.

13. glad you're good now op. worst buzzkill ever. tell me when you get your super power bro.

14. i clicked this thinking you were gonna rant about how you OD'd on weed but i was pleasantly surprised :D

hope you feel better.

15. feel better OP hopefully the medicine you took before it happened made it less painful!

16. No its not that serious. They just gave me pain meds and muscle relaxants to fight off cramps if I get them. Probably not going to use them. I went to the E.R. because I thought it was more serious and thought I needed an antivenin. Neither was true.

17. Fuck man! This is no lie.. I was out walking in the woods near my mother-in-laws home last week. I was totally baked and all into nature and I looked down and a black widow was on my shirt. I thumped that bitch off and hauled ass, then I almost stepped on a damn snake. On second thought, weed and the outdoors may not be a good fit. I live in NC btw.

But dude, get well soon and bomb the shit out of your garage. My next bowl is for you.

18. Oh man, dude, I hope you feel better. Smoke some more weed to feel better :)

19. I got bit by a regular spider when I was baked like 2 weeks ago, didn't even bother going to the hospital it was just super itchy, prolly should have just in case lol