Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just smoked some stems.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Filthychook, Sep 14, 2011.

1. Ok so I smoked 2 cones (bowls I guess for those of you who prefer that) of 50-50 stem/bud, I'm mildly blazed and I have no head ache at all, stems ftw!

2. Naahhh idc, i'll pass.
    *OP picks up schwag*

OP: 3g and 1.5g are stems. My dealer thinks he has fooled me, but I'm the one doing the fooling...I SMOKE STEMS MUAHAHA!! *rubs hands together*

I pay for marijuana not stems :bongin:

3. Only ever smoked shwag once and it was free. As was the weed I got these stems from, no complaints here :)

4. one time i legit smoked 2 cannon L's FULL of stems..
    I got half baked then burnt out and felt like shit

5. you sir, have never smoked real weed if you're satisfied with only stems

6. It's 50/50, and I've definitely smoked real weed. Maybe I just don't have to be completely fucked up to enjoy a high?

7. Give it 2 hours and let the headache commence.

8. Hopefully I'll be sound asleep in two hours, it's 10:39 PM here.

9. Probably wont be able to get to sleep.

10. Haha yeah I will, I fall asleep when I'm baked so damn easily, it pisses my friends off.

11. Bah, i'm good on smoking schwag stems.. i won't even puff the stems of my Buddha, (legit bud) but vaporizing is a little different. If your stems got crystals on them, save them for a while and vape them..

12. Can't afford a vape, my dad has one but he wouldn't let me use it... And yeah they were pretty frosty, the weed was great, got me and my friend stoned for 5 hours

13. we vaped/ smoked stick dust (stems in a coffee grinder) last night and we got pretty blazed lol.

14. Make tea with it dude!

15. Having a headache is a load of bull shit made up by weed snobs, i have smoked stems, i have smoked unripe bud, i have smoked leaves, all this stuff DOES get you high, it's proven, i have never got a headache nor has anyone else i know gotten a headache I've only heard people getting headaches from this site.

OP i don't like smoking stems that much because there pretty harsh but if your dry i guess you could.

16. This monkey knows his shizzle and wizzle.

It does get you high if you're desperate. No headaches from here. Just tried it myself. Got a lizzle bittle buzz. :eek:

Safe

:smoke:

17. I have smoked stems and I did get a slight buzz to go with a headache after. Leaves were fine, got me mildly high and no headache.

From a scientific perspective some part of the stem is actually harmful to smoke according to studies.

18. The THC content on stems will never be more than 2%, so ye, think of that in context. You wont get high as you know it. You will get a buzz.

19. [quote name='"bobby82"']Naahhh idc, i'll pass.
    *OP picks up schwag*

OP: 3g and 1.5g are stems. My dealer thinks he has fooled me, but I'm the one doing the fooling...I SMOKE STEMS MUAHAHA!! *rubs hands together*

I pay for marijuana not stems :bongin:[/quote]

Hahah buddy you needa be educated in the game before you go off a talking! In my sacks that I pick up, anywhere from a quarter pound to a pound, the weight of stems you get is minimal, even if the stem looks fucking bigger then your cock, it still prolly only weighs .1 gram not even.