Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just smoked some soil... dayumn

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dissec, Nov 30, 2011.

1. they make soil out of weed? the fuck? id rather just make my own soil than buy it anyways lol.

2. Because most dumb noob questions could have been found on this site already, or by searching Google.

Before even clicking on this thread people knew what to expect, so they weren't mad about answering the same question a billion times.

3. wtf? soil as in dirt? or something else?

4. [quote name='"ammarhio"']shit like this makes kids have double lung transplants in Pennsylvania.[/quote]

No he inhaled plastic

5. Nice tags :cool:

And I prefer blunts of Miracle Grow to bowls of ffof

6. Dirt, fertilizers, apparently some horse shit, perlite, etc.

7. [​IMG]

All purpose? Potting mix? I totally pot. This is perfect. Time to load up the ROOR!

8. [​IMG]

I mean it's Top Soil. It must be some good shit.

9. Mustard Gets You way higher. Soils for wussies!

Attached Files:

10. That's how I started op. Now I'm smoking perlite out of a straight-piece.

11. did you actually load a bowl w/ mustard?!

12. Yes. It was a clean slide so it washes away easy. Just happened to have a yellow lighter.

I was going to load some soil but shit its cold!

13. Hmm... gives me an idea for another thing to try.

Brb... give me 10 minutes and I'll have to wash my hands, but I'll have answers. Smoking that sticky white, not widow either if you know what I mean ;)

14. That's fuckin nasty.

15. Its been 10 mins.

16. What the hell is this you speak of you?

17. I smoked gum before. I threw it in my bowl, because the hole is broken in it, and I didn't have a screen.

I thought it was a rock -_-

18. I can't get the perlite to burn in mine? Must be doing something wrong? Should I be using an acetylene torch?:confused:

:smoke:

19. Sorry man, things got messy.

On a brighter note, it was successful. If you smoked weed and got buttered, I guess you could say I cummed lol

20. dont diss the horse poo man..:smoke: