Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just smoked some chronic stems

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by cornholio, Sep 10, 2009.

1. Saved some from about a week ago... I noticed they were coated in THC crystals and I was out of trees. Believe it or not, you can get a decent high if you have enough of them to break up into small pieces, and toke.

BTW this is coming from someone who has always THROWN away stems. I know better now :smoking:

2. You can make a tube, with a kief filter or screen too. Just shake it up and dump it out.

3. haha,i do this too when im dry

4. Hell yeah, getting high off of stems/resin bowls is my favorite pastime.

I know this may not be an option for everyone. However, at my local Puff N Stuff they have vaporizers pretty cheap and I'll tell you right now vaping stems = win.

5. I tried to do a knife hit of ground up stems. Epic fail.

6. Don't smoke stems man, make a nice herbal tea. It so much better, stem smoke is way to HARSH.

7. smoke stems is like smoking bark that has thc resonated on it. i wouldn't do it. like the other guy said above me, get the THC off the stems somehow and then get high using that THC. eg. herbal tea

8. Ive smoked stems before, and its not too bad. But kief is a better idea i think

9. dude get the crystals off of em by scraping or the pill bottle method don't smoke stems so harsh, but thats jus me.

10. maan dont smoke that shit turn it into a QWISO hash oil that will be a great smoke for you

11. i heard smoking stems reduce ur sperm count....ionno if its true

i make THTea tho...it actually works i put cannabutter in mine 2....