Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just smoked resin for the first time.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kush Kirb, Mar 29, 2012.

1. Before I comment I need to ask a stoned theory lol.. If you were to vaporize piece scrapings not in a vaporizer you care about, maybe tinfoil and straw style, it would leave the hydrocarbon out if you did it right, making it safe, could it be like some poor mans hash lol?

When you smoke normally the material contains moisture, some other things and small amount of THC along with hydrocarbon but due to the way chemicals condense the material cleaned out the pipe is different and ends up containing mostly hydrocarbon which is higher load against your health, either way you are consuming it if your burn it.

I used to do it all the time back in the day when I was broke and a good tip for getting a lot out is to put ash in the piece while you scrape it, that way it doesn't stick back to the piece and just falls out in clumps.