Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just smoked for the first time in a month.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Xeonex, May 28, 2011.

1. Had one trippy ass night... All at a friends house, Alex, Alex's girlfriend wants me to illustrate a book for her (Which she has been asking for months), I said ok sure. Go to her house to get the book, she pops out a joint and she read to me the entire thing and I'm just there looking at her fine ass body, then the next thing happens is she asks me for sex.

What do I do?

2. You had to come on a forum to ask that? Do the right thing. ;) I'll let your conscious decide that.

3. Walk away man. Every other person on this planet is female, but not every other person is your friend.

4. It's all good, I bailed.

5. +rep. Bros before hoes.

6. You my friend are a true friend, you made a right choice and now you dont have to live with guilt.

7. you should inform ur bud that is girl is a hoe... but good call on ditchin, not everyone has such good morals.

8. ^ ya I would totally tell your buddy

I remember one of my friend's mother got drunk and tried to makeout with one of our friends when he was leaving. we were all 17 lol. he still doesn't kno