Just smoked for the first time in 3 years

Discussion in 'General' started by IdfkAgoodUN, Nov 26, 2012.

1. I feel weird

2. you look fine

3. You feel weird cuz youre dead

4. how is it op? ive been smoking daily since thanksgiving of '10. maybe a few days off but I can use one hand to count. but dude how is it? close the the first time all over again?

5. damn son mad jelly

6. I busted my circumstance-imposed year and a half t-break a couple of months ago. Man, what a great feeling. Enjoy it!

7. Welcome back, enjoy the stay.

8. I bet that weed taste just like it smells! Since why did you go so long with out?

9. Well is yous high?

10. [quote name='"cripin210Tx"']I bet that weed taste just like it smells! Since why did you go so long with out?[/quote]

Joined the army in 2009 for 3 years. Spent 11 months in afghanistan.

11. [quote name='"Kobe4MVP420"']how is it op? ive been smoking daily since thanksgiving of '10. maybe a few days off but I can use one hand to count. but dude how is it? close the the first time all over again?[/quote]

Id say better than the first time. It feels like I'm lagging but in rl. Like an old glitchy movie.

12. welcome back to being stoned man, now tell me now that you have done 3 years in this war what are your thoughts and opinions about it?

13. [quote name='"davidtokehead"']welcome back to being stoned man, now tell me now that you have done 3 years in this war what are your thoughts and opinions about it?[/quote]

I am not proud of most of what I've done though it was done to survive at the time. The american occupation of both iraq and afghanistan were and are clearly inappropriate and unnecessary.

14. fuck... I wish I could start over :\ even taking a very long tolerance break isn't enough to give the "v-card losing" feeling. I miss it :\

I'm so jelly, I'm SO JAM RIGHT NOW.