Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just smoked for the first time alone.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by final824, Aug 1, 2012.

1. I just smoked for the very first time with no people around and I dont really feel anything. I just smoked from the same stash yesterday with a friend and it hit me hard and now i dont feel it at all.

2. probably aren't inhaling it right. how are you smoking it? also, it's a lot more enjoyable to get high your first time with someone else who's baked. some people have panic attacks. my first time, however, was with my closest friends and we were all high as hell. i was off the roof. loved it

3. Are you inhaling correctly? If you're not sure take a breathe of air after you hit your pipe/joint or whatever you have, just sit and relax

4. When I smoke alone it takes awhile to hit me, ya know? I'll put all my stuff up, start chilling, then BAM! Personally, I like it just as much as group seshes

5. do you mean first time smoking alone, or first time smoking, but you're alone?

6. He said he smoked with his friends yesterday, and he has like 70 posts lol

7. I think he means he's smoked before, it's just his first time smoking alone.

It might be because of the lack of conversation and shit like that. I notice it when I'm high on my own, I just suggest either smoking more or doing something like playing a game or something, you'll soon notice a difference.

Also, don't focus too much on the high.

8. [quote name='"tastytrichomes"']do you mean first time smoking alone, or first time smoking, but you're alone?[/quote]

Ive been high with friends before. I know how to inhale. This is my first time all alone.

9. Were you paranoid when I used to smoke alone I would have mini panic attacks and pretty much scare my self sober haha. Maybe your building up a tolerance try smoking more.

10. [quote name='"TokTez"']Were you paranoid when I used to smoke alone I would have mini panic attacks and pretty much scare my self sober haha. Maybe your building up a tolerance try smoking more.[/quote]

Oh very. I hate smoking outdoors where my annoying neighbors always walk up and talk to me.

11. As much as I love group seshes becuase of the stuff that goes on, it is also nice to have some personal time. I will put on on my favorite movie and chill in my bed while browsing the internet from my phone.

12. Man you probably smoked it wrong. I usually smoke with people, but a smoke sesh by your self with some tunes is...AWE-SO-ME

13. you smoked it wrong, i smoke alone every day lol

14. I don't know, I smoke alone everyday and I always get pretty high lol.

15. i get higher alone than i do with others. i only have to pass to myself, no breaks while others take hits

16. since when does the amount of people your with yield different highs?

17. [quote name='"shades of green"']since when does the amount of people your with yield different highs?[/quote]

Well, I can understand it because you're not smoking all.the weed for yourself. It's being spread about with multiple people.