Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just smoked almost caught by dad story!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Stickyicky1014, Dec 8, 2008.

1. #1 Stickyicky1014, Dec 8, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2008
    so i was jus taking a normal bake shower, so i turn the water on hot and start packin some bowls of some dank buds and after about 30 min of toking i get a loud bash on the door!! my heart went in my ass and it was my dad!! he said "Nick do you want a Mcflurry? i was like Whewwwwww, " yea please an oreo one" omg was i relieved to hear that, so now im sitting in my room waiting for my ice cream! :) wats everyone else up to?

hahaha i wasnt IN the shower lol blowing the smoke in with the steam

2. McFlurry =/= Ice Cream

3. thats a weak almost getting caught story, not trying to diss u but like thats not intense dude.... long time ago when my buddies mom found his 2 bongs (which were 100$+ each) she smashed them... and smashed his pipe too lmao... that was intense

4. oh yeah and im just chillin smokin some poppers u know : )

5. I thought it was a good story. I know that feeling (both the oh shit! and the ... ahhh relief). Enjoy your tasty treat!

Just continue to be careful. And welcome to the forums. Rep+ For sharing and being new. :D

6. I hope you get caught.

7. I was never caught in the act of smoking, im not quite sure how i would react to the issue. Both my parents know i smoke, but they dont know how much i think they'd think i was crazy or somehting.

I just picked up a quarter of some blueberry and let me tell you, its is digitiy dank!

8. enjoy that well deserved mcflurry for your dad making you spit out that hit a little too soon. =]

9. dude i was im amserdam with the parents right, and they know i smoke, but not how much or like how big of a stoner i am anyways i blaze a joint of some orange bud cuz i thought the family was on a canal tour, i start walking through the flower market just feeling fine when i just hear "Logan" turn around and my dad is poppin out aroind some corner
    now my parents are the chillest non smokers, my dad just walked around with me for an hour and didn't even mention the fact that my eyes were fuckin givin me away we now i figure he walked with me to kill my high a lil bit before i had to talk to my mom but whatever,
    got to the hotel room turned on spongebob and ordered a pizza

i miss amsterdam

10. i just drove high for the first time today.

with my dad.
    scary shit.

11. congrats dude i drive high daily lol.

12. Wow I've heard of blowing smoke into a shower, but smoking IN the shower, now that's a novel idea. Just keep that bud out of the water though.

13. wow i didnt even catch that he was smoking IN the shower.

but when i was showering last night i was thinking.
    why dont i make a little umbrelaa for my bowl on my bong or my spoons?

that would be awesome.

im gonna have to

14. haha this just got me thinking ......

go in the shower grab an umbrella and smoke hahaha

before my parents knew i smoked cigs i would go in the shower and smoke too blowing it into the steam works well along with the bathroom fan

15. I wake up at 6:30 am, drive to skool and blaze a couple bowls, leave skool at 11:30 blaze, go to the gym, take a shower at home, and blaze after =P lol

16. hey 561Imdone im deffintly in your area wondering if ive picked up some of the same stuff as you?

17. If you have to worry about your daddy catching you then you're posting in the wrong section of Grasscity. This is "Seasoned Tokers".

18. Here's my intense "almost caught" story. (why isn't this in Real Life Stories?)

I was over at my friend's house (V) with 2 other guys (J)(K). V's house is huge, and he has a room in his basement that we always blaze in, just sitting on the couch because his parents never come down. Now this particular night, V wasn't allowed to have anybody over since he had a big thing to do for the debate team or something like that. Of course he had us over anyway, so we were vaping for almost an hour when we hear his dad coming down the stairs calling V's name. V's dad has a pretty short temper and if we got caught he would have given us hell for it. We panic and hide the vape then V goes out to distract his dad while we hide under a table (looking back on it, we were completely visible, I don't know why we thought it was a good hiding spot lol). V catches his dad RIGHT outside the door to the room we were in and they were talking there for like 5 mins but it seemed like 30. God that was intense, talk about a buzz kill.

19. Uh yeah. I think somebody on here said they were 16. Not cool.

20. So not only did you get to smoke...but got a mcflurry. Rock on man :). Last time I had a mcflurry, I was coming home from a party baked off me' ass. Fucking m&m's were great man.