Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just smoked a joint of shake

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by YouLikeItRough, Nov 17, 2011.

1. I dunno if this is even worth mentioning but it's one of my personal delicacies.

2. Fuck yes. That's all I roll joints with if I have the option. More money efficient, and just as good. Shake joints for dayzzzz :smoking:

3. #3 BlazingItem9, Nov 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2011
    Shake Joint got me and 5 friends (experienced smokers with high tolerance) torched for a good 2 hours

you can pack them very tight plus all the kief that's gathered up at the bottom of the bag

4. I Love it in a bong. Put the really powdery shake on top.

5. I gravity bong that shit because when I'm smoking shake, you already know that I'm at the bottom of a bag.