Just Smoked a Desperation Bowl

Discussion in 'General' started by Kris Benwa, Feb 15, 2014.

1. So I just a bowl of stems and resin because I am out of weed I affectionately named the contents of the bowl "jungle rice". I wasn't really desperate I just figured I'd something when some stems I had hanging around. I only got a little high I'm starting to come down now and the headaches have begun. Just thought I'd share mostly for the jungle rice thing

2. lol jungle rice

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 8
  3. That's the jungle fever you are gettin on the comedown, but yeah I've done that before. I feel like I should get high by the transitive property atleast :p

4. Eww resin belongs in the garbage dude.  You gonna be coughing up black shit like my one buddy I work with.

5. Resin ball can take you places though you gotta agree

• Like Like x 6
  6. I doubt it's from smoking res

• Like Like x 1
  7. a REALLY great idea for leftover stems are keeping them in one of the largest pill containers they use, the like 10 inch tall mad wide ones.

Save up a LOAD of stemmage

put a nickel or two in there, yes, Nickels, coins.

Pull some ripped pantyhose REALLY TIGHTLY over the top and secure it

Turn over and shake the fuck outta it over a mirror/glass.

BOOM. mad kief and you dont have to smoke those stems......

• Like Like x 3
  8. I always do this whenever I have less than an ounce worth of stems, except I keep the lid of the container on and bang the container on the desk once when i'm finished, and most of the kief falls out. I love doing this!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  9. It's an honestly BRILLIANT idea I got from a thread here years ago, worsk so well........After you shake a lil bit of QUALITY stemmage aned realize the kief yourre getting youll think WTF WHY HAVENT I BEEEN DOING THIS?!???? You can also take that Kief...and make HASH! Yes......bombbbb hash from fucking shook up assed stems! ;p

10. I throw all of my stems into a bottle of liquor