Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just smoked a bowl

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Flyin Hawaiian, Mar 10, 2012.

1. So my bud just got off work from his new job first day at popeyes lol we split a bowl of that medical hydro we picked up 25$ a gram a couple days ago im pretty smacked. And tomorrow morning were going to pick up about a gram of green crack were going to smoke it tomorrow too but we need to make a homemade gravity bong to smoke it out of so we can get really high. This whole time I've been using the voice text off of my iPhone 4S it's amazing while I'm high

2. so what, you literally said "lol" to your iphone ?

3. Thats a long ass sentence haha

4. On wedsnday, me and my best smokin buddy went super deep into these woods and climbed a hill and smoked like two bowls of real dank dro. well i started seeing birds all around me and he was just jammin to Bob Marley. Then we got super hungry so we tried to climd down the hill which was scary Then on our way back we found a little hobo village whixh was cool but then we got scared that theyd find and kill us :D soo then we finally made it out alive and wen to mr. Gattis, where we ate a shitload of pizza :)

5. This one time at band camp

6. nice :cool:

7. Did you have to say 25 dollars or 25 "dollar sign" to do "25$?"

8. Cool story bro.

9. Hydro were smokin on

Attached Files:

10. no wonder you used the iphone hahahahahahah :D

11. $25 gram? That hurts my wallet to think about.

12. Yeah, don't pay 25 a g for your nugs. Find someone else with a better deal or tell the guy his prices are too jewy for you.

13. Your thumb is disgusting

14. I haven't bough a gram since high school when I would have to save up my allowance.
    I just don't get it.

15. Whoa whoa whoa!

Hold on.

$25 a gram for medical? That's supposed to be $10...

Smoking "on"?

And, fuck, use punctuation.

16. [quote name='"Pickle McSmurf"']Your thumb is disgusting[/quote]

Ya word haha

17. Lol, I'm watching American Pie right now.

18. You made a thread asking if you should pay 25 a gram.. literally everybody said no..

but you still paid 25 for a single gram.. of "hydro"

Lol.

Enjoy it.. you better enjoy the fuck out of it for 25.

19. Could you imagine if everybody on GC made a thread every time they smoked a bowl?

20. The most expensive weed ive ever seen in a California collective is $20 a gram. Paying 25 is a fat lol.