just smoked a 1g trainwreck

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by theflduck, Jan 18, 2011.

1. And I'm at the dentist. Will tell when I'm out.

2. It would be sweet to be high and get laughing gas at the same time

3. Are you spying on this dentist?

4. you have no idea how brilliant it is to hit a bong after a balloon of nos, no pain and you can hold the hit for ever should you please

5. hahaha yes this

6. No way could I blaze then go to the dentist I think I'd freak out honestly.

7. I blazed before going to the eye doctor once. She told me I had an eye allergy because it was all red lol

8. Why do nos though? That shit kills your brain cells like crazy

9. Smoking before the dentist is fucked up, it'd be funny if he realized you were high and started fucking with you

'ok so i'm gonna pull them all out now'

10. does it? shit well my dentist and the doctor are stupid fuckers for giving me it then!

but seriously, it doesnt.

11. This. I used to get high as shit and go to get my haircut. It felt so good having someone else wash my hair, but then I'd be sitting in that chair trying not to be obviously high and it would never work. It led to some awkward conversations =/

12. I think if I smoked before the dentist I'd loose it. like when he has that crazy hook scraper in there I'd be worried I might close my mouth and stab it in between my teeth.

13. I went to the dentist last week and smoked some bowls before having a cavity filled. It was great because I hate needles and can always feel it when they put novacaine in.

14. Yeah it was pretty crazy. It was just a routine cleaning and the hook scraper thing felt so crazy the way I felt it in my brain. And yeah trying now to be obviously high was hard... I almost busted out laughing some times and almost shit my pants in fear others.

Well anyway I'm at work now and my Boss brought like 5 grams of UK kush. He's out smoking now and I'm next. Pretty excited

15. Me and my buddy were toking once and before i even start this shit you gotta understand that my buddy has absolutely no shame, i've seen this kid run down a street ass naked in the middle of winter spraying car's with a fire extuinguisher and shit.

Anyways, so were driving around in ma Jimmy tokin and he's like "Dude, i need you to stop at my house in like 10 minutes, cause i gotta clean up for the dentist" He had been cleaning my bowl for the past like 20 minutes and was COVERED in resin, his arm's, a little on his teeth, hand's, pants, EVERYWHERE.

Anyways, so i'm driving around and then i'm like..."Oh dude, my clock is 20 minutes fast, i don't like to be late..."

And he just look's at me and i just see the game face come on and he's just like "Alright, to the dentist"

So i drive to the dentist, and i'll never forget just the way he looked at me before he got out, covered in black resin, stunk like dope, high out of his mind and he's just like "Dude, are my teeth Ok?" And he does this wide-faced grin and i see this big spec of black resin on his top chomper and i just said "Get out, your good homie" Hahahahahaha.

Ah...The good ol' days..

16. Yeah im with you on that, a fucker putting metal in my mouth, would ruin my high right away.

17. I dont get it, why did you go straight to the dentist instead of his house? If your clock is 20 minutes fast, and he still had 10 minutes, that gives him 30 minutes instead of the 10 that he thought was sufficient. He should have had plenty of time to clean up before going to the dentist.

Also, why would make your clock 20 minutes fast? Isnt it easier to just be on time instead of trying to trick yourself into being 20 minutes early all the time? Dont you always just know that your clock is fast and account for that extra time anyways? Sorry i just dont get it.

18. I wonder why they call it nos when that shit is like slow motion

19. nitrous oxide, its the same shit they put in cars to help combustion.

i will just assume you are very high.... not stupid

20. cannn u get me a job where u work? :cool: