Just Smoke An 8th To Myself

Discussion in 'General' started by Rasta Mon, Nov 22, 2008.

1. this was my third time doing it and this is the highest i've gotten
    dank bud and a roor
    you guys ever done it? i dont care bout shwag and mids. im talking dank

2. an eighth of dank in a roor? jesus thats fucking crazy man.

3. Have done it before bro, always a great feeling. Go put on a movie, eat a shit load of food, and then get a good nice sleep :D

4. Damn...I think I'd be good to go after 2 grams...not to say that I wouldn't try to kill the whole sack! :smoking:

5. You people are fucking crazy, the most I blow in a session is a bowl of decent mids. The adderall helps lower my MJ impulses. When not taking it I could blow two bowls at a time, maybe more If I have'nt had a decent TB (about 2-3 weeks).

6. Damn.. I'd be passed out way before I finished that. I go through an 8th like every week and a half.

7. yeah an 8th is a regular friday/saturday night but if its during the week then i can make it last about 2 days.

Edit: I mean one 8th friday and another one on saturday.

8. that's sounds like bull and/or a complete waste of bud to me.

...but then again that could just be me

why keep smoking when you're already high? something i've never been able to understand.....

9. to get higher?

enjoy OP :bongin: :D

10. I dunno, I find when you're already high, the level of highness after that doesn't increase enough to warrant the use of the weed, if that makes sense.

Thats not to say if you have the weed to use it isn't at all fun :D

11. You know I am nothin' like my boyz when it comes to smokin' anymore, just straight blazin' 15-20 bluntz a day, to be honest I can't tell you the last time I felt truly fucked up, feels like it's been years

12. whats it like? i mean if u smoke that much and not get high then why do it or what does it feel like?

13. I've smoked blunts with an 8th in it... wasn't by myself though.

Smoking a whole 8th to yourself in a bong seems like a huge waste.

14. I personally didn't like it, ya know cuz I just felt like a fuckin' retard, I've been on and off this past year ya know so I def feel better when I smoke and get alot higher but I don't think I could keep up with it anymore

15. yeah well an eighth a day is pretty standard for me.....

16. i still dont get it, if a eighth doesnt get u fucked or is standard why do it?

17. Cuz we love weed

18. haha ok man let me ask u this, how do u feel before u smoke weed and then after 1g?

19. I hate bein' sober but after a gram I feel like I'm in fuckin' heaven lol I'm broke now dayz so I barely get to smoke

20. alrite man good cuz i been doing this shit for a while but i dont wanna wake up 1 day n smoke a g n find out it feels like nutin.
    u got a job man? lol maybe u stop smoking 1/8 a day n ul save some money