Just sittin here thinkin..

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Infamous, Jun 15, 2009.

1. It's 6 am and I haven't slept a wink. I have court tomorow for 2 felonies, and I'm feeling like shit. I'm tired and have no weed, no money, no job, nothing. My anxiety is killing me and it's even worse when I go to apply for jobs. Court really has me thinking, and I just wanna get out of this rut i'm in.

Everything is just eating me alive, all the pressures and everything. My mom doesn't cut me any slack and just makes my anxiety worse. My sister is begining to burden me with her problems, and her kids. I just wanna run away and never look back. I gotta make it outta here some how.

I guess I'll make this my possible goodbye thread, since I'll either be in prison, or on a year long T break called probation. I haven't been here long, but most of yall seem like pretty chill people I'd enjoy toking with. I guess what I'm saying is I just want someone to hold me while I spark a jay and tell me everything is going to be alright.

Light up a blunt for me, and remember to take everything in moderation.

Peace, Love, and Weed.

2. Good luck!

3. next bowl is for you brother, good luck.
    update thread if you get off.
    fuck your sisters problems, live your life.

4. i feel for u dude but some times you just got to let go when things are in other ppls hands ie the courts because getting stressed and worked up over things u cant do any thing about will just make it worse! just try ur hardest to say fuck it wot will be will be!u might well say its easy for me to say,but i have been in your shoes many many times when i was younger,but life has a strange way of sorting its self out and throwing u a life line when u least excpect it! just try to stay as up beat as u can and as for ur sister just tell her u got ur own shit to sort and when uve sorted it then ull be there for her and her kids.so chin up and chest out dude and walk tall and good luck and keep us posted;)

5. She wanted me to watch her kid's tonight, the night before I have to go to court. I'm trying to not let this phase me, but somethin's just twistin in my gut. Guess I'll just have to let time take it's course.

6. I hope everything gets better for you and I hope that your court case goes well and you get off easily.

7. Wow, my lawyer just called me and said he got my court date bumped to August 11th, and that right now I'm sittin at a 2 year differed sentence and 200 hours of community service.

Yeah it sounds shitty, but damn this got me so pumped...Everything was looking bad, cuz I was talking to the cop that stopped me and he said it wasn't lookin good. I mean this isn't good, but I won't be a convicted felon and won't be a jail.

I feel like I'm on top of the world, this is intense, like a natural high lol.

8. I feel you man. I know what it's like to be in suspense like you are. There arent really any ways to comfort your or make you feel better, so i am just going to say best of luck in court tomorrow. I hope everything turns out okay, dude. When i get off my tolerance break, i will light up for you for sure.

9. You got a lucky break my friend. Keep your shit clean and on the down low while you're on probation. Don't want to get fucked big time over something little, ya know?

Keep your head up man :smoke:

10. i got proby on june 30th :eek:

smoking my last bowl for you AND me man:smoke:

don't worry, be happy, dude.

11. told u dude" life has a funny way of throwing you a life line when u least excpect it to " im well happy for u man.now try to get some weed sit back and blaze up lol ;)

12. My next bowl is for you sir, I'll keep you in mind.

Good luck and keep your head up man, you're in the right, they're always wrong. It's this fucked up legal system that has you like this.

13. Wow, awesome! You really caught a break, and I'm psyched for you. I don't even know you and I was feeling anxious in the pit of my stomach for you. It's a big deal, going from the spectre of two felonies to deferred sentence and community service. Keep cool between now and then, dude. Good luck with everything.