Just shut up, you suicidal prick!

Discussion in 'General' started by MaggoT_0054, Feb 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. If you want you really want to kill yourself, you had better give me a damn good and legitimate reason to want to do it. It\'s not like your entire family was just killed in some horrible fashion. It\'s mostly these fucking worthless little shits called teenagers.

If your fucking girl or boyfriend just left you, shut the fuck up you fucking selfish motherfucker. You\'re lucky the person even wanted to go out with your dumb ass in the first place. Then there\'s the polar opposite of that. \"I\'m so alone. I\'ll never find anybody.\" Shut the fuck up, too. You\'re 15, you son of a bitch. You\'re still a goddamn child. Live your goddamn life, do well in school and worry about it when you\'re older. If you\'re that fucking worried about it, you don\'t deserve to have anyone to begin with, you ungrateful ass.

Then there\'s little over-emotional spoiled shits, that are more than likely Linkin Park fans. They live their lives full of good. They have plenty to eat, they have a nice roof over their heads. They have everything they could ever want or need. Parents who actually care about them. But oh fuck, they don\'t get that new car or the new cell phone they want, they throw a fucking tantrum. Bitching and moaning how much their lives suck, and how nobody understands. Everybody understands, you see through motherfucking spoiled little bitch.

Then there\'s people who don\'t have the best of lives. Still, you know what? Fuck off. It\'s still not as bad as it could be, and not as bad as others do have it. Mom and dad fight a little, so what? Suck it the fuck up. Seek the fucking help you need. Do what you need to do to escape that environment. It\'ll take some time, and I\'m sure it\'ll be hard, but don\'t be lazy. Fucking work for the peace you rightfully deserve.

And while I\"m on it, there\"s the people that turn into fucking druggies or drunks because of any number of those reasons. You\"re weak. Weaker than these douche bags that bitch and moan and whine about how they want to die for no reason. Why? Because you need to find a slow death to get away from your fucking trivialities of life. Fucking pussies. Do something productive, even if personally productive, with your life. Just stop being a little bitch about it.

Life is never as bad as your sad sack self perceives it to be. All in all, just stop the constant complaining, bitching, whining, moaning about how bad you have it. You don\"t. Your life isn\"t so bad. And if it is? Work a little harder. If it all still doesn\"t work out? You still have no reason. You\"re alive. Just shut the fuck up.

Sorry, I had to get that out.

2. Right.....QUIT BITCHIN

3. Well, that was a turn around. I was expecting you guys to flame me. lol

4. well I wasn\'t expecting that much hostility at the city, but I agree with the sentiment.

Life is only what you make of it. Shit happens and you get over it.

edit: and we try to keep the flaming at a minimum here. trolls can go to yahooka.

5. Do something productive Grow or listen to john cooper clarke hed certainly cheer you up :D

6. Ummmm who are you...and what is your problem??

Please stop talking about things you don\'t know shit about...

7. Was that serious...or fake because I just said that.

But seriously. I think its bullshit

\"my life sucks\"
    \"I wana kill myself\"

Those get old FAST.

8. what doesnt kill u makes u stronger ..

9. Suicidal people need help and should not be marginalized. That said, I agree with what I think the meaning of your post was, I can\'t stand how trendy \"depression\" has become among teenagers, especially in certain scenes, like emo.

10. maggot your a prick... everybody has lame problems and thats what makes life worth living for some Everybody wants some fucking drama and thats the way shit is.. your just as bad as those sucidal kids with all the problems bitching about there bitching which i am now bitchign about your bitching so yyour just bitchign to cause more drama which makes you happy cause you need drama yourself just as i am causing this drama by responding... IF YOU REALLY FELT STRONGLY ABOUT IT YOU WOULD JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP :smoke:

11. Thread closed...too much hostility. It began that way and progressed. I\'d throw out a bunch of warnings right now but I think everyone knows what\'s cool and what\'s not. Closing the thread is good enough.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.