Just showing off my Girls

Discussion in 'Picture Post Archive' started by 12woo, Nov 23, 2016.

1. 3 weeks n2 flowing multi strain grow. This is my 2nd grow. I have 3 more plants this time flowering and hope it's looking good 2 u guy's. Let me know what ya'll think.[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  2. 12woo, is this male worthless or will it generate buds like a female? Thanks for any help you can offer.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  3. Hate to let you down but it won't produce any buds. I've asked around for different ways to use the plant itself but other than the seeds it's pretty useless. They produce barely any thc so no matter how you use the plant it won't get you high. It's hard to just throw away a prefect plant at least it was for me until I worked my way up to having mother plants. Hope I helped you out a bit. If you can't part with it the pull all the seed and make compost or heck have a nice salad Happy growing and stay lifted my friend!

4. You Rock! Thanks for the quick response. Well that really sucks.. I ordered some good seeds from Holland should be here soon. I do have another plant that has struggled big time to say the least. I think it's a female with a very poor root structure. I will shoot you a picture of the female

• Like Like x 1
  5. Sounds good and glad to help

• Like Like x 1
  6. Still a early to sex for ya but it looks like a nice plant. Idk what your using 4 nutes or even your lighting but I would say get light a lil closer and maybe and a little cal/mag. I can honestly tell you that I've only grown in dirt

7. Thanks. I will definitely add the cal/mag I started out with MG miracle grow soil and base nutes then changed to Cyco Platinum everything at 1/2 strength.
    The 1st plant the male is 65 days total
    Second 61 days.. I don't have much hope for it because it's really small. This is a lot of information to research. Thanks for taking the time to respond most people don't even give me the courtesy of just saying .. appreciate your help let's keep in touch.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Looks good dude. What are you using for a light?

9. There is a very good reason for this plant of yours not having thrived and it is a simple one, by the looks of it your container is transparent and letting light permeate into the sides of the medium where roots otherwise would reach and grow towards. As the roots are exposed to the light they are pruned and grow away from the light, you limited the potential of the plant by using that container or at least not taping/blacking out the sides

• Like Like x 1
  10. 2 400w hps and thanks

11. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 3