Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just shoutin out-- Check it.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by spydir106, Jul 3, 2008.

1. Yo i jus finally made my account-- Fuckin lazy n' such- i been lookin through this forum for a while now, Just too busy to finally post-- Finally after that O we just finished about a half hour ago i got time to post-- I was just deciding to connect to ya'll. --I'll make sure ill post some pics of this half ounce of northern lights i'll be getting soon.. Best weed in michigan!
    Also when we get our new pipes ill make sure to post about them ;D
    Also i have one question.. Northern lights or Fruity tooty, or jakes hair?
    Be sure to post ;O

EDIT::: --Its Tooty Fruity, Not Fruity Tooty, D;

2. yyoo no maatter the sttrain naaamee you beestt maake sureee thee manss nott pullin some fastt shittto n you fuck

3. Welcome to the city. I'd go with Northern lights, just because I know that's an actual strain. The other two are definitely questionable.

4. jacks hair.... hah ha h a ha. you mean JACK HERER

5. I seen it all, Its not like im new, and it was a typo-- It's not Jack Herer, its Jake's Hair-- I'll post pics, i was just trying to decided.. And we'll probebly go with the northern lights, And imma post pics of the collection when i get a chance.

6. Thats a pretty bold statement... Michigan is somewhat large.

Nonetheless, welcome to GC.:wave:

7. Yeah dude, I'm sorry -- it's "Jack Herrer". Most common spelling, too.