just shot up friend. A HUGE bubble appeared on his hand in an oval shape HELP

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by crackraider420, Apr 11, 2009.

1. what does this mean?

i shot him up, it slipped out of the vein like halfway through and he said it hurt for a sec, i then found the vein again, drew more blood and finished it. Then he started complaining of a shitload of pain, and he shot up a good deal of H so ya know he shouldnt be feelin much.

then he got hives and the oval shape lump grew, i gave him two strong benadryl. still waiting for hives on wrist to go down.

WHAT CAN I DO please help:eek: i really care about this person.

what happened? is this permanent?

2. Dude you dick, seriously thats kinda scary, I'm no doctor but is the bubble filled with H? I don't think he'll die but my impression is thats just really bad for you, can fuck up something, just don't do it again. Again, I'm NOT a doctor but you could think about draining it, very risky tho if you don't know whats going on. damn we need a grasscity doctor for all these shooting up threads lol

3. Sounds like you went intramuscular. That's bad, but I'm no doctor or expert so that's the end of my advice.

4. Bro if you are seriously concerned GO TO A DOCTOR.

5. bluelight.ru, post in The Dark Side, your question would be answered pretty quick.

but like major said, i think you got a little h in his muscle which caused the irritation.

6. if he has health insurance then by all means go to the ER, they aren't gonna rat you out, you might get a lecture though.

If that would be too costly then idk, i think it would be violating terms to give advice other than get to a hospital but if i come across any related information I will post it

7. Its fuck all. It is alduterants in H that have irrated your lower epidermus. You practically just skin-popped. It's called intradermal. The old H years ago was shot like this but now most afghjan heroin needs citric or an acid to break it down. If its brown H then its just a normal reaction.

It'll go

8. Im pretty sure skin-popping H is okay, but does it hurt as much as the OP described?

9. Oh it hurts alright. In my old days when I lurked among the shadows, I've had arms blow up like balloons, feet, allsorts. It'll go.

10. happens all the time when you miss the vein and/or get it in the muscle as someone already stated. just chill out dudes, it'll go down on it's own in a few hours. alternating heating pad/ice pack will speed up the healing process.

11. Because all insurance companies cover accidental heroin mishaps....

-C

12. just keep an eye on it...and hope it morphs into a "skin pop" rather than an abcess..

13. ^^what he said....

14. anyone find it funny how he said he really cares about his friend yet he's shootin him up? i'll kill someone for turnin others onto the needle

15. This thread is... interesting to say the least.

I will give no advice.

16. Dude, thats pretty fucked up. You should know what you're doing when you shoot up, let alone shoot your friend up. Go read more next time, find some good articles on the proper method and the dangers associated. You're friend will be fine this time.

17. You don't got anything to worry about, you just missed the vein, my friend used to accidently do that all the time, it soaks in in like 10 min.

18. LOL
    A forum is a great way to treat an immediate medical emergencies!
    saying that....
    A little in H the muscle don't hurt nobody.

19. ya so its all good. i just freaked out cuz i was really fucked up myself.

anyways thanks for all the help. and i only do it for them because they always ask me to. they have near impossible veins to hit to getting one at all is a special thing

anyway im done with H for another week or so

20. :rolleyes: =\