Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just shot off a friendly email to my dad....

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by iCeD MeTaL, Oct 14, 2011.

1. Like an actual friendly email. Problem is , my dad is like Red Forman :hide:

see, this is something id never have done, had i not been super baked. i wonder if it was a good idea ..... ahh fuck it, can't sit around worrying about this shit :bongin::smoking:

2. What, way to not explain anything!

3. well basically hes kind of a stern hardass and we dont really talk emotionally. nothing exciting here, i just sent an email teaching him how to do some stuff and kind of a friendly way.

nothing dramatic lol.

but what i think is, weed removes certain kind of social barriers.

4. it also puts some up. ever been in a really awkward situation and you can't help but analyze every single action every person around you makes?

5. Shouldn't the Red Forman part explain everything? If it doesn't go watch seasons 1-8 of that 70s show. Right now

6. I've seen that 70's show thanks. But there was no explanation what said letter was about until two posts or three posts up ^

7. Friendly Email?, Don't make me shove my foot up your ass!

8. Yeah. Usually i enjoy it.... heightened senses FTW :smoke: but the only time it felt uncomfortable for me was lining up to buy movie tickets on a very busy night. I fucked up and bought an extra ticket because a girl that was supposed to come with us that night had bailed out, i somehow subconciously counted her as well.