Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just shattered my pipe. ( pics )

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by frr, Jan 10, 2014.

1. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1389382607.682937.jpg Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. damn that sucks dude Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. It has gone to the ganja gods.

4. Been there done that before, another one bites the dust

5. I love shatter!

Just not that kind :cry:

6. shitty pic. lol

7. Happens to the best of us.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. Can't see shit

Sent from my PC36100 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Damn that blows... on to the next one.

10. [quote name="Saca La" post="19316059" timestamp="1389387844"]shitty pic. lol[/quote] haha yea I know. I didn't put on the focus Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. [quote name="BugPoop" post="19316113" timestamp="1389388547"]Can't see shitSent from my PC36100 using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]yea it's hard to see. The tube part blends in with the floor.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. Getting a new vape pen 2G of BHO and a pipe later. ☺️Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1389390940.285827.jpg Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. Looks like a ricola pipeSent from my Nexus 7 using Grasscity Forum mobile app