Just Screwed My Sleep Schedule

Discussion in 'General' started by finn slice, Aug 9, 2014.

1. Yesterday I was out with some people and long story short I got to bed around 2:15am and then I had work at 9 so you can imagine how f*ckin tired I was so for caffeine I drank a litter of mountain dew (IKR!) then got through the day. When I was off at 4 I went home ate some food and fell asleep so I wouldn't be tired for a party that I was looking forward to. Next thing you know I wake up at 2 am and I'm wide awake about to smoke the after hours j. Anyone ever do something like this cause its really throwing me for a loop.

2. Umm everyday, I have to work in 7 hours...still need to sleep, hopefully soon.

3. OP living the reckless life

Sent from my XT1058 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. From arriving at the airport for the security checkpoint to arriving at the baggage gate at my final destination....drum roll please....31 hours.

I was traveling (well sitting in uncomfortable ass chairs) for over 31 hours. Sleep? Sleep schedule??? I don't even know What the hell that even is anymore. Beat that.

And I didn't eat nor drink that much, because shit is expensive as fuck.

#firstworldproblems

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Bitch please when I was 15, in the summer I used to go to bed at 11 am and wake up at 6pm. You have no idea, man.

6. If I were to go to bed at 2 that would be an early night for me...

7. Get drunk.. it will put you back on

8. Be a man and deal with it...you won't always get the sleep you want to get :rolleyes:

9. Thanks I try

You have no idea what its like to wake up at 2 am it's not something that most people do. And also I'm not trying to brag about my sleep habits like you I've pulled all nighters too real cool.

I'm inspired
    Wasn't complaining I just wanted opinions on if this is a common occurence.

10. Shit happens every once in a while, a week ago I woke up at 4 fully energized and just went about my day. Nice to see the sunrise for once during summer

11. I usually get to bed at 12 am when I have to go to work at 6 am and it's no problem

12. Thought it said "I just screwed my sheep"

13. #13 keyser_soze, Aug 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2014
    Have you tried screwing a sheep? Let's start with that. Update.

14. #14 Sluht, Aug 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2014
    Am I the only one who thought why Mountain Dew and not a 99 cent coffee? (That is if you can't make it.)
    Ps this sounds like shit I do all the time, run on 4-5 hours sleep some times I feel more energized this way. (Some bullshit about rem.) also resetting your body clock is as easy as staying up till you go to bed the next night. Find something that keeps your mind goin and not thinkin about sleep for a moment. Gl and don't pass out?

It's all just one big conspiracy