Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just scrapped some resin out of my whip...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by AlphaOmega420, Nov 9, 2013.

1. Holy shit im pretty baked from this stuff, out of my Arizer EQ elbow whip the consistency of the 'resin' is almost like oil its weird. Been using this whip for like a year now so a pretty good buildup :smoke:

2. That's vape goo, smoke it

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Dab it???

4. Don't think you can dab it, but I could be wrong. Either way that shit is about 1000x better than resin, smoke/vape it up.

5. Yeah i was baked for more than few hours lol, comedown is pretty harsh tho I gotta take a weed nap

6. I wasn't sure either so I had to try lol. Grabbed my eq and scraped the light gold sap from my elbow joint and smoked it w my rig and wooooaaaahhhhh extreme success haha super baked right now.

LOL nice! So I guess this is just 'pure' resin without all the tar and only THC+cannabinoids?

8. It's not resin at all, it's just condensed vapor.

9. But that is basically what resin is, condensed smoke that stuck to the lining of your bong/piece, obviously it has alot of tar coming from smoke and all.

Just saw a medical mariuajana documentary and it said that vaporing gets out about 70% of the tar so it makes sense, afterall the THC and other CBDs have to bind to something so this vape goo really is just refined resin lol

10. It's not resin at all.
    It's more hash than anything.

Resin contains tar and burnt plant materials.
    With a small amount of active thc left...

That golden goo is pure thc oil.
    It gets stuck to the glass during the vaporization process.

Enjoy.

11. I'd deffinately go for it :smoke:

12. How do you extract that from your whip?

I have medical grade silicone tubing that I use to connect my pax to my bong and it has this residue lining the inside. I usually just clean it out, but if its good stuff how would I go about getting it out?

Alcohol brotha! lol 99% isopropyl if you can find it but what you have is already decarbed so i see no reason you couldn't use some high proof drinking alcohol and just consume it that way. Taste might not be so good and i wouldn't consume too much at a time, I would imagine it could be quite strong. Good luck! :smoke:

videos on youtube showing you how to do it.
    FC forums are also full of good info.

basically you disconnect the hose.
    fill it a good bit with ISO (91+).
    shake it up.
    evap the the ISO/oil mixture for 24hrs.
    scrap it up.
    enjoy.

not sure how safe this is, but people do it all the time.
    id probably just throw the hose away and count that as a loss.

15. How long does it take for pot to leave your system and can u speed up the process

16. #16 lFourTwenty, Oct 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2014
    You can dab it on a nail, I've been doing it for a long time. I have an old nail that I don't use for oil anymore, perfect for dabbing the vape-hash. Kind of like hot knifing but alot easier.

Mine is more like a goo that's why I dab it..it's not really a hash consistency although one of my vaporizers doesn't make it goo, it makes it look like hash.

17. Ive noticed shitty reg builds up in the bowl/downstem as a nasty crust. I hate that but dank will leave an oily type of res and really jacks you up in a pinch when youre dry.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. why would u necro this thread with such a random question? lol

19. I might have a drug test for work coming up

20. then use the search function..... or use google.