Just Scraped Some Resin..How High Will I Get?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by 214DTowN, Jan 31, 2010.

1. I got a little piece and just scraped about a pea size of resin out of it and rolled it into a ball and threw it in my bowl. lol my question is how high will i get? Is it even worth smoking?

p.s.
    I've never smoked resin before

2. ive done it a couple times. Wont get you STONED but it might get you a small, decent high.

Tell me how it goes! :D

3. resin gets you by.. i dont reccomend it though it tastes like shit and it's crucial on ur lungs.

4. It depends on your tolerance, res rips dont do anything to me but judging from your question it'll probably get you high.

5. Resin gets you a more of a stupid bubbly high that personally I like alot. You probably won't get all that high from that little bit of resin, but if you get alot of it, then you can get fucking powerbaked off of it.

6. I smoke rez when i have to, but it always leaves you wanting to get higher

7. Ewwww, just don't smoke it and wait til you get some buds!

8. it prolly wont do much but give you a five to ten minute buzz.
    you gotta get alot of resin to really get high.
    once i scraped out like a bowl and a half of resin. i ghosted those hits.
    and *hank hill voice* "ill tell ya hwat"
    i got alot higher then i thought.

and i mean ALOT.
    im talking about stoned here. lol

but usually the small amounts of resin dont do much for me.

9. really depends on your tolerance. now that i smoke dank pretty often resin won't get me high. when i smoked schwag and smoked less often resin would get me pretty nice.

10. you guys are crazy I love resin we save it and about every 6 months we smoke the shit out of it

11. pea sized ball should get you a pretty good high, but itll only last 40- 60 min. in my experience, depends on how good the weed was and if the resin is kinda ashy or pure oil. also gives me kinda a bad headache afterwards sometimes, may make you REALLY HUNGRY like munchie overkill

12. I got higher than i thought i would, but it only lasted like 30 minutes..still worth it though :smoking:

13. did it last night for the first time. high for 2 hours :smoking:. good enough for me when im completely dry

14. Smoke it and find out???

15. I do it when its dried out a bit.
    Bad thing it taste like shit.

16. hahaha spaget!!!

17. I usually smoke it out of a little bubbler I have, it filters out some of the shitty taste.

18. Regardless of what you think of smoking resin the facts are this buildup of condensed ash still has all the psychoactive properties of cannabis but is more difficult to smoke due to the discomfort caused to the throat and lungs. So even if you don't like it doesn't mean it won't get you high. :smoking:

19. I have gotten a resin ball the size of a golf ball out of a steamroller and some other accessories. Mind you this was years ago, but it was so much we had to put it in the freezer and break off chunks. It DOES taste like other peeps spit, maybe that is just psychological, but it tastes "stale" for lack of a better word on my part. When you are down to it though, it is nice to have around. It is important to not put the fire right on it, otherwise it will just burn up... Have the fire far enough away that the resin melts... direct flame not necassary. I see you already did it, but maybe this will be helpful in the future.

20. Too many variables involved to tell how high you will get.

I only smoke resin when I'm starting up a t-break (me refusing to buy weed, but wanting to get high, lol)... and it always give a high that I'm satisfied with.

I always feel dirty afterwards because I scraped resin for an hour with only a bowl to show for, that gets smoked in less than a minute. <--- and this usually motivates me to stay strong with the t-break. haha