Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

just saying high xD

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by sentient being, May 10, 2011.

1. Hey there grasscity folk....brand new here so i thought id say hi...
    ive been toking for like 3 years now.not very long i know but long enough to realise its probably one of the most effective ways to de-stress and kickback.

I ended up on the forums after a weird round of google meets stumbleupon thingummying and well here we are.

Im a student studying in New Delhi. And as the stereotype goes, yes I am an engineering student but not by choice. Anyhow, I also like to strum on guitar every now and then and mix away on fruity loops. Especially when I have little green friends to help me feel the music. :)

Hiya to everyone again. Peace and happy toking:wave:

2. I like FL Studio if that's what you are talking about. Welcome, you are now a blade in the Grasscity.

3. Greetings

What's the weed like in dehli? Is the law strict on cannabis smokers?

4. @Musouka : Yeah FL Studio and Reason.Never quite got a hang of Ableton. :p

@Locarno: Weed is for the most part a "turn a blind eye" thing in India. Its mostly the younger generations like a few up from my own that started the trend. Strangely enough following the hippie years there was a sudden phase of almost hostile intolerance to weed. Things have changed however and pretty much everyone I know in my age group has tried weed atleast once(except maybe the holier than thou nerds)

As for the quality, it again depends a lot on what you buy and where you get it from. The weed in Delhi is shit. No denying it. We normally depend on folks bringing down stuff from places like Malana and Manali or maybe even Garhwal.But most of that is usually hash no pure weed. The South Indian stuff is great. You can also get Jamaican shit if you know enough people. Truely mellow....ah.man i need a joint...havent token in 2 months.... :(