Just saying hello

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Berzerker420, Oct 6, 2016.

1. Kinda got tired of all the name calling and other bs on riu so I thought I'd look to see if there was a more civilized forum out there.

2. I'm just curious as to why you posted this in 'politics'.

• Like Like x 4
  3. Did I really, did not realize that...still getting used to the format.

4. Ya, dick. Put the posts in the right spot or don't post!

Just kidding, welcome to Grasscity. And hello.

• Like Like x 1
  5. I can be an asshole too but was just tired of all the childish name calling and constant bullshit. I guess I posted it here because I was looking at political post trying to see if it was as messes up as over there

• Like Like x 2
  6. Is rollitup really that bad, I'd heard a thing or two about a thing or two.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Bro, you found a lovely paradise of a virtual wealth of information. Knowledge falling out the ass. And we have already ddos'd all the assholes permanently and foreverly.

• Like Like x 1
  8. The cooker boils over here too. Careful criticising Islam too much, or disagreeing with BLM dogma, that'll get you some hate

(But also a ton of support ^^ )

• Like Like x 4
  9. Yea even the mods and admin are messed up they were suspending acounts for things that others were argueeing about. And a few assholes that just do nothing but troll...

10. It's funny if you don't agree with their point of view you are either a rasist or a homophobe or all kinds of stupid shit and I was just over it

11. Welcome to the City.
    Take the time to read the forum guidelines and some of the sticky sections, you will get along nicely.
    :smoke:

• Like Like x 4
  12. I hope so. So far so good.

• Like Like x 2
  13. You racist bigot!

14. (Yeah, what he said!^^)

• Like Like x 1
  15. It is messed up everywhere. It's the new world. How things are going to be

16. You must be related to uncle buck on riu...he is a complete moron

• Like Like x 1
  17. I been looking around riu for a bit and they do seem to be a bunch of trolls. Even the politics section isn't very serious over there.

18. I know right, just saw a thread there called. "Pence is a black homosexual"

• Like Like x 1
  19. But...Pence is a black homosexual....