Just saw Rise of the planet of the apes. And I was high as fuck

Discussion in 'Movies' started by kliff2004, Aug 6, 2011.

1. #21 Saca La, Aug 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Lol its a movie

2. I just watched it. I thought it was good but I was expecting a movie where the apes take over the world. The end of the movie seemed like it was taken out of the trailer for Contagion though.

3. i saw it online and then i actually went to the theatre to see it because it was so good and i wanted to see it on the big screen to get the full experience.

really good movie through and through. great storyline with franco and caesar..you can really tell that they both cared for eachother a lot even when caesar is trying to take down the human race. and the part where franco's character has to leave him at that primate shelter is pretty damn emotional.

4. I saw it last night. It was truly a great movie. Ceasar was a boss, and same with that big ass gorilla. He fucking got shot like 20 times lol.

5. #25 SwichOne, Aug 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2011
    i loved this movie...Ceasar was a str8 up G in this film...aahha....he came in that bitch and took over! even that hard ass gorilla respected him...i like the orangutan too.. so much win......

6. hahahaha yo i was high as shit in the movie theater when i was watching it and that orangutan had me geeking my ass off because of how funny looking its face was.

7. Just finished watching it online.

SUCH A GOOD MOVIE.

8. I actually liked it :smoke:
    I thought the ending was just epic, the silver back gorillas kick ass!

9. Just FYI for those of you with comcast, James Franco is gonna be on Conan tonight at 11-12PM on TBS.

Just tryin' to help out :D

10. i just watched the movie

awesome ll around. however the title is misleading. *SPOILER ALERT*

since they dont actually take over or even really start to. just riot. but it doesnt really takeaway so thats cool.

n i agree, caesar n rock were badass

11. I really liked it...I couldnt help but laugh when he said

Caesar is home

but i was baked

12. I laughed and I wasn't baked. I was a rather good movie though it had a couple cheesy lines and a couple stupid moments. But that would be nitpicky.

By the way the 2001 Planet of the Apes sucked.

13. Yeah Planet of the Apes sucked in my opinion. This was a lot better.. I got around to watching it last night while super drunk so I'm bumping this thread with comments.

I was pretty hyped to watch it because I like concepts like this. The whole "Animals saying fuck it and taking shit over" thing seems pretty fucking cool to me and there needs to be more movies/books on that idea.

The movie itself was pretty neat. Maybe it was because I was really fucked up, but it felt like it was going to be so much longer than it really was. The whole time they were imprisoned and shit I thought was just the build up. A few times I was like "I wish they'd hurry up and bust out of here and start running shit". When they finally did it was awesome.. and then the movie ended.

It felt like the movie should have been over twice as long as it was. It feels like they just ended the movie halfway through. I wanted to see the monkeys keep fucking stuff up and maybe spreading the drug they used to get smart and build a significant army. Then I wanted to see them either get wiped out by the military or figure something out, I dunno. There was no conclusion to this film though. The story concept was so good that I'd be willing to watch a 4-5 hour movie, but they just gave us 1 1/2 hours and it wasn't enough.

14. i watched it in theaters high as fuck.

dude...let me tell you...i had never seen such a bad ass gorilla ( the one in the cage who fucked up the plane at the end)

15. It was a really cool, some parts kinda ignored reality and took creative liberty into it's own hands but overall pretty badass

Caesar was awesome, so were some of the other apes

16. The one from the 1970s? where the apes gather weapons to fight the humans right?

That was pretty good but the humans would have won if that was real we have guns and missles they had melee weapons and rocks. We have armor they have bare skin and fur

17. I loved the orginal movies from the 60's and 70's. The new ones suck.

18. This movie was pretty damn good

19. I thought this was an awesome movie. It was epic when Ceaser spoke!

20. i agree that it was written and acted very well. it's a shame when a movie is written well with poor actors or vice versa, but this film had it down. the story was fairly realistic and at least believable. the effects werent in your face but they got the job done. good styff.