JUST saw commercial..

Discussion in 'General' started by boredjim8, Apr 26, 2006.

1. there isnt a textbook trip. it depends on the type of day youve had and the mood your in.

2. I'm laughing so hard tears are coming out of my eyes!!!:D :D :D

3. im glad

and just for you i used quotes...

4. yea....i dont read or spell at all just because i dont know much about Salvia. Good one.

5. yes but any idiot after reading the thread would come to the conclusion that its legal in the states.

6. wow man what is up with you? why are you getting your panties in a bunch for?
    i just asked a simple question. And i didnt read the whole thread, just the first post. calm down.

7. im angry because of the following reasons

a. you hijacked the thread by asking if it was legal and also butchering the spelling of "salvia"
    b. you didnt even bother to read the thread before hijacking it
    c. you also made no attempt to research it on your own
    d. you told me to calm down after you upset me

that pretty much covers it

btw.. erowid.com may be your best friend if you ever find it.

8. i just asked a simple question that could have been answered yes or no, i dont see how that is hijacking the thread. also, i made a quick post before i had to leave because i was going out and didnt have any time and i was hoping to come back with a respone. i am new to all this and im sorry i haven't been doing this stuff like you for years or however you have been doing it. so either answer my question yes or no or just dont say anything

9. your still threadjacking

but to answer your question... yes and no. it is illegal in 2 states delaware and louisiana SO FAR.

if you want any other info though id prefer to tell you in a thread you started where i wont be a dick i promise.

10. thank you, that is all i needed to know

11. hey crusher, you mentioned you hadn't smoked bud in 9 months... maybe thats why your so on-edge.

12. it might be but if thats what the people who provide this roof for me want then ill play along for now....

either way i still got my salvia and im trying to get my hands on some shrooms.

it does make me sad that i didnt get any bud on 420 though...