Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just rolled my personal:)

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Stickyicky1014, Feb 23, 2009.

1. So i had a good weekend but it was stressful at points, so what better than to light up my own L of dank to the face:) im so excited, im going to take a shower than spark this blunt and go on a ride:hippie: So post good thoughts and what your doing tonight:)

2. straight up brah:smoking:

3. yeeup, what better way to end the weekend. sounds like a good idea....too bad I'm in college and have an essay to write tonight....but good thoughts, good thoughts.

good = i got super high this weekend two days in a row. I was in another world :)

4. Congrats bro glad to see you have control of your life, and not letting the herb hold you back. Study then TOKE:)

5. I'm gonna study for my Philosophy exam. I want to smoke a j before going into class once just to see what it's like or if I understand it differently but I go to a Catholic College (blegh) so MJ is discouraged like no other haha.

6. Get some pics up of it.

7. niiice... i'm about to load a bowl and write three papers tonight... yep. three.

maybe i'll go grab a coffee too. ouch.

8. sendin' good vibes ur way brah,
    I haven't smoked a personal L in a while.

9. I just smoked a fat bowl of mids and got through pleaseing the wife. So Im on cloud 9 searching for ideas for a plastic model car Im building.

10. this thread inspired me so i rolled a one pape and headed outside after some hwrk and now im blitzed :) sundays are soo chillll