Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just rolled my first joint..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ab232, Oct 11, 2008.

1. #1 ab232, Oct 11, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2008
    and it was great! thanks for all your help on here, I been reading alot..

but this was not the first time smoking..

2. grats keep em coming

3. did you take a pic of your first jay or were you to impatient and just blazed it right away?

4. ^lol, to impatient..

5. Practice makes perfect. So practice (and, consequently, smoke) a lot!

6. You can also practice rolling and then take out the material and roll another over and over for practice, though this wastes papers. But 50 papers for a couple dollars isn't that bad...

7. Man joints are some of the best smoke out there. A walk in the woods with a jay is one of the most sublime things of my life. (i just learned what sublime meant like 5 min ago)

8. nice man, personally im not a big fan of joints, but i loveee the reefer in a blunt :smoke:

9. if you want to cheat, buy a rolling machine. ive had one for months now and havnt hand rolled a joint since.