Just rolled my first blunt :)

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by PeacefulStoner, May 30, 2011.

1. I've been smoking with glass my whole life but recently I've been smoking blunts with my brother and i rolled my first one just a little bit ago.

It doesn't look that nice but I think its gonna hit real nice because i took my time on it.

Oh and all i smoke is dank usually but my friend gave me some free mids so i was just like yeah of course I'll take free weed.

So i used the mids inside the blunt then put a little of my dank on top too.

Step 1
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And complete :smoke:
    [​IMG]

2. looks goood

3. I would smoke it

4. congratz homie. and it sure does look professional sir.

5. just keep on ROLLIN

6. niceeeeeeeeeeeee. keep practicing. you got a long ways

7. Thanks guys :smoke: I wish my friend would hurry his ass up lol, I'm just sitting here looking at it and i can smell it

8. not to be a dick, id smoke it, but if my friends rolled anything like that I would make fun of them :p

9. Your friends have probably rolled more than zero blunts though, unlike this guy....

Nice first blunt man! Keep practicing and you will be able to tighten your shit up. Enjoy it. Let us know how it smokes!

10. Nice first blunt man. I honestly thought rolling a blunt was some type of magic trick when i first tried haha. Just work on your tuck more and youll be set

11. :smoke:very impressive first blunt .. i consider my skills a refined been smoking for 8 years but my first attempt was a dry ass philies that crumpled into 5 pieces when i was splitting it so congrats man and keep rollin n be safe

12. hahaha. This reminds me of the first joint I rolled.....
    Me and my buddy, fuckin loonie kid lol, had each smoked once or twice before. Had no piece, just bought our first bag, and the dude gave us a pack of zigs with it. We each rolled our own joints with about as much talent as a gorilla would have at rolling j's. I take my first hit.... so I'm about halfway done lol:p, and I look over at him after his first hit and he has bud and paper all over his lips with the stuuuuupidest look on his face hahaha. It made me choke on my next hit, drop my joint, and go whip up a gatorade bottle bong....

Those were the days....

13. Better than my first. I used to put less than that in it, but i've only been smokin 2 years and i can fit a whole gram in one. What i tell myself? There's no such thing as TOO much weed!

14. Just rolled my second blunt, better or worse?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. Looks Good.
    If you don't mind me asking is that a rillo or a wrap?

16. Very good progress from the first one. You'll be pro very soon ;)

Never seen a filter thing in a blunt. Not a bad idea.

17. Rillo, Grape Swisher to be exact :smoke:

18. That is one cylindrical blunt. Sexy, I like it. My first blunt came out all mangled and shit. I ended up breaking it apart, emptying it and just packing it in my bub :hello:

19. rollin a blunts like ridin a bike.. you only get better n better. roll on my friend