Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just rolled my first blunt

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by ~Stoned~, Feb 11, 2009.

1. After all these years, I have never rolled a blunt. It didnt come out that bad, its only a 1g cigarillo and was very stale so it was pretty hard to roll without cracking.

I really wish I could get pics but I cant Just wanted to share that I finally did it haha.

Oh hey someone threw out my white owl tube, do you guys know what I could carry the blunt in before school tomorrow?

2. glasses case?

but I forgive you for using a White Owl because they are one of the easiest blunts to roll with, but in the future step it up to Dutches or Swishers

3. I asked my bro to grab one when he went out and that was what he bought I dont wear glasses so no can do :(

4. Ahah I got a tin that is small and can fit in my pocket blunt fits right in it