Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

just rolled a joint

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by parcheesed, May 24, 2009.

1. Hey, i just rolled a joint and was curious on how long it would stay good to smoke. It probably sounds like a dumb question but i usually just smoke them after i roll em.

2. i bought an o of schwag for a 311 concert and rolled them all the week before and they stayed good

3. Not sure, I'd smoke it as soon as possible.

4. ive found joints sitting in random places for who knows how long, mabye the glue strip will come undone but i think youll be good for atleast a month??

5. Baggie it up. How long are you trying to save it for?

6. Yeah, do this or put it in one of those air-tight jars. (I can't remember what they're called. lol)

Usually, I just roll then smoke it straight away.

7. They're called mason jars.

8. failtrain

9. I have a case from plastic playing cards you can buy at Wal-Mart, perfect for a joint pack.

10. unfortunately i can't afford an entire o of anything else at the moment. i had other bud though. just for a majority i had schwag, which doesn't really bother me.

11. Thanks for the help, i was just planning on saving it for a week anyway. So i think it'll be fine.

12. I always preroll my joints and put them in a pill bottle. they usually stay fresh for about a month after that they get pretty rough cause they dry out.

if you wanted to roll a few wayyyy ahead of when you intend to smoke them I would assume that you can do the same trick as you can with cigs which is to put them in a ziplock and throw them in the freezer

13. My rule is always roll to smoke and not per-roll unless you have to... a fresh roll always goes down better (in my opinion), especially if you don't have safe place for it...

14. For a week? Why the hell would you not just roll it prior to smoking it?