Just ripped off my toenail

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by finn slice, Mar 9, 2014.

1. about a month ago i was playing lacrosse with my friends on a turf field and i could only find my old cleats that were small. anyways i jammed my toe pretty bad and it bled for a while and it was bleeding on and off for like a week. after that it stoped hurting but it still looked pretty bad. just now i was walking down my stairs carrying a big speaker and i couldnt see where i was walking and i kicked my dads hunting boots(fucking hurt so bad) and my toenail was barely attached and was pointing upward at a 45 degree angle so i decided to rip it of and now i have no toenail on my left big toe.

2. Fuck dude that sucks  :eek: Smoke lots and lotsa ganja  :smoking:

3. #3 cball, Mar 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2014
    big toe..the nail attaches to the bone, and can, on the right impact, break off and rip away from the nail-bed...and thus die and fall off later...

a new nail should appear later.

4. So funny, I just tore mine too. I'm not bitching about it.. I'm going to an MMA training session now, my finger is bleeding but who cares YOLO

5. Im not bitchin about i just wanted to tell people.

6. im just fucking with you, chill my brother, chill

7. @[member="finn slice"] let's share pics?? lool

8. Tough guy

9. Last name ever first name toughest

10. Ew man that sucks I can't imagine a toe without a nail, sounds painful.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

11. Epsom salt and warm water, soak for 30-45 minutes. You're welcome.

12. Just get some table salt and apply on the wound. Hurts so good

Sent from my~★☆Continuum Transfunctioner☆★

13. Removing a toenail is the best way to fix an ingrown toenail. It doesn't grow back as wide.

Sent from my fucking phone.

14. You should post a picture of it

15. what the h*ck dude

16. Dude my toenail ripped off too like last last year, got it checkd out couldn't wear shoes. It will def grow back man give it time.

17. I had my toe nail stomped on playing soccer and it lifted it all up accept the base where it connected to skin, after the game i had to peel that fucker off! I chucked the nail at my buddy who did it, it was disgusting enough, especially for him

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. You should squeeze a lemon onto it. You will thank me later

19. You should put your foot in a barrel of acid, thank me later.