Just ripped my new vaporgenie

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Rastafareye, Dec 28, 2009.

1. I took 3 solid hits from it and saved some for later, got an instant buzz going on after the first hit, but now it seems like i just smoked a big ass bowl of a bong hahaa. im pretty gone hahah so i can honestly say the vapor genie knows whats up, and i recommend you trying one!:smoking:

2. Glad you enjoyed your new purchase. I'm about to light up a blunt of this weed called "Knockout," which honestly after looking at it I believe it will knock me out, :smoking:.

3. haha nice man, my bro got me this stuff for christmas called northern white pearl, haha i had a small glass bowl before work, not the vaporizer, i was at work today and it felt like my hat was falling into my body and my legs were sinking into the ground hahaha mad good stuff:hello:

4. yeh i figured out the technique, once you fell a bunch of vapor, hit it alot harder untill you feel heat then take flame off and hit it as hard as you can, then stop, hold it in for 4-5 seconds and exhale. works everytime for me, and i only take 2-3 hits and save it for later, and i get just as high the second time with the same weed. hahaha im ripped rite now infact!:smoking:

5. Good advice. This is exactly how I used to hit mine. Worked great.

6. the vaporgenie is seriously the best vape out there for under 100 :D i love mine! it gets you ripped off a little weed and cause its a vape it doesnt smell that much. I've vaped my genie at work/school in the bathroom without anyone knowing :smoking:

7. Yeah, the two downsides of using a VG when you're out and about is one, the stealth factor. Not very stealthy holding a flame to a pipe. Also, when the wind picks up, things can get a bit dicey. In those situations, a LaunchBox would be a better choice being that it's battery powered versus flame powered.

8. haha yeah man, next step it to attempt it in my house but i think i could get away with it. dude its like seriously better hitting 2 or 3 times on the vaporgenie, than smoking a whole bowl from a glass pipe haha. plus you have about 2 or three uses on one bowl of the vapor genie if you hit 2 times each session. and your still just as high hahaha love it!