Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

just returned to smoking after getting off probation yesterday...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by chilldude09, Jun 20, 2009.

1. Read the title..

needless to say, I got absolutely retarded off of it. I've never had to stop smoking weed for such a long time and then come back into it and smoke a shit ton of weed throughout the first day. But here's my dilemna - past the point of being extremely high, I became practically like mute. Which is crazy for me, I'm 1 of the most talkative ppl outa all my friends. This never used to happen to me. I'm smokin more today of course but I decided if I keep getting quiet and stupid from smokn bud I'm done wit smokin. Does this happen? Ive been smoking for a good number of years numerous times a day and this isnt at all what it used to be. People tell me its jus cuz my tolerance got so low after probation so I'm hopin thats wat it is. any thoughts?

2. I think it is just a tolerance issue. Some people do grow out of smoking weed, not me but some people do.:bongin:

3. That's SOO weird. My friend just got back to smoking after having been on probation for a while and the same shit happened to him. BUCCI IS THAT YOU!?!

4. nah dude ur juss stoned. ahaha.

5. Haha, yeah you probably just got too stoned. Learn your limit and work your way back into it.

6. The feeling of being high was so good that he was absolutely speechless.

7. what were you on probation for?

8. Congratulations on your freedom. In a few weeks it will be 1 year of freedom for me. I got wrecked the first few days after getting off too. Drifted off mid conversation to stare at a rake (yes the garden tool).

9. yeah man i would give it like 5 or more tries and if you dont enjoy it save the extra cash and do something youll enjoy more.

I am pretty sure its just cause you are so unused to being high that it took you off guard. most everyday smokers forget what the herb can do to someone.

I always smoke up weed virgins until they are uncomfortably high lol and they are pretty much mute and what not. Had someone who drank one beer and smoked like maybe 5 hits at MOST of mids out of a bubbler, then when we were in the middle of sin city he puked lol. Dude was like trippin though he musta been so fucked.

10. ndub?

11. It was definitely your tolerance. Sit on 1-3 snap(s) (depending on how dank your weed is) for 10 minutes first, then see how you feel.

12. man i jus got put on for posession for 6 months .. but i got a nice stash jar for when im offf ...

13. this happend to me when i was on probation a while back ( jus got put back on) jus keep smoking an like a week later u will grow back ur tolerance.

14. Yeah, your brain is probably concentrating so hard on being high that you can't talk. But seriously you'll gain your talkativeness when you get some form of tolerance back. Then you'll be in that happy medium of getting high as fuck but still being able to function.

15. [quote name='"purplemudkip"']Yeah, your brain is probably concentrating so hard on being high that you can't talk. But seriously you'll gain your talkativeness when you get some form of tolerance back. Then you'll be in that happy medium of getting high as fuck but still being able to function.[/quote]

Dawg you resurrected the fuck out dis thread

16. holy fuck 2009 :eek: well done lol :smoke:

17. Well, it is almost Easter...

18. I was in this thread. thanks whoever bumped this... fuckin time warp machine right hurrr

i'm high

19. Same nelra. Granderdy purpity