Just Repoted My Plant... How Does She Look?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Rhinodank, May 27, 2013.

1. #1 Rhinodank, May 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2013
    Been battling with ph and such and I just concluded to replant her with fresh soil. Her ph runoff Is still like 6.2 when I watered her in the fresh soil. So here's my question... My tap I'd 7.4 so how do I get my runoff to 6.5? I use ph'd own on my 7.4 tap to get it down to 6.5 but my runoff won't change from 6.2. I'm using FFOF potting soil and have been using 1/2 tsp of Grow Big every watering in a gallon of tap water (I water her 2 times a week) so to get her ph up, should I simply feed her more??? Thanks guys!

Attached Files:

2. try a slightly higher ph next watering to try and balance it out. maybe 7.0 ph

3. Ok will do! Lol I think I made 2 of the same topics on accident.. Lol but here's some pics. I have noticed a significant improvement of color though. Yesterday the center growth was getting pretty yellow.. What you think?

Attached Files:

4. you talking about the new growth at the top? if so that is fine. it'll green out as it grows. looking good. should be a good yield. just keep everything in check. keep us updated.

5. #5 Rhinodank, May 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2013
    It her ph is at 6.2, am I considered at a good zone?? How do I raise her runoff to 6.5? If I ph down my 7.4 tap that I've been using, what should I ph down it to? 7.0? Cause giving her 6.5 tap water isn't changing her runoff. Lol I just wanna have a consistent 6.5 runoff all the time you know? So what should I do to ensure that I get that?