Just Registered

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Saiftey, Nov 10, 2009.

1. Hey,
    I just registered on to this forum and really liking all of the information and everything here. I recently acquired a 2 month old plant - Northern Lights - and it has just started flowering today. I hope to start a grow journal soon and will post pictures as fast as possible but from what I can tell it is a healthy looking plant that has just started some excellent growth off of the main stem with tons of new branches that are about 1"-2" in length minus the leaves.

I think I'm really going to enjoy this forum and just wanted to say hi to every one here.

Peace

2. Hi man! I'm sure you will love it here!

Good luck with your grow! :D

3. Thanks man, I just took a picture of the plant and here it is.

[​IMG]

It's probably just around two feet but this plant was grown with barely any light before I stated growing it. The guy I got it from just didn't have room so he didn't have any real lights on it just a small 23W CFL's and I bought my real lights yesterday(4 45W CFL's, I wasn't able to order my 150W HPS) and its already grown in the past 12 hours so I think this plant is going to flourish very well since its grown nicely with the bare minimum of light, etc...

I am going to start a grow journal thread tomorrow.

Peace

4. Looks healthy. Good luck ;)

5. Thanks, I just have one question.

I got a humidity reader yesterday and the humidity level is a little over 70 and that's kind of worrying me. I can't afford to buy a dehumidifier but I also haven't put an exhaust fan in yet although I do have a fairly large fan on the plant which I may turn into the exhaust. I think the humidity level of my basement (Where I'm growing) is around 70 so I'm not sure what I can do.

If you could give me any advice that would be great.