Just recorded a song, check it blades

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by GreenEggs, Nov 5, 2009.

1. #1 GreenEggs, Nov 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2009
    me and a friend decided to try a new genre, its hip hop acoustic.

I sing, play guitar, he sings & flows.

If you like the style shoot us a friend request or something

Haven't posted in a while, sober for 60 days now, find its easier to stay sober if i distance myself from anything related to mary jane.

*This is a song I wrote after I spent the night in the hospital and had my mommy sittin next to me crying her eyes out for what a fuck up her son is. hence my sobriety*

We, the Misunderstood op MySpace Music – Gratis gestreamde MP3’s, foto’s en Videoclips

peace!

****UPDATE****

I just want to say thanks for all the reps(tons of grays), all of you are very kind :)

We are going to record another track in 3 weeks, i posted it in a response but thought I'd add it to the first post incase anyone was to lazy to read through :p

2. #2 K-9, Nov 5, 2009
    listening, intro sounds like some little punk band, good singer tho, the dude flowin is ok, got some nice lines and good mic presence... ill send a request sometime.. i got a music page and a normal page but add the music one

3. Good song, Great singer. Keep it up, can't wait to hear more . . .

4. the vocalist at the beginning is amazing.

He is going far

5. haha yeah, my friend abe is the guy who sings at the beginning and does the rapping, i'm the other guy & the guitar.

he is really good at singing, its amazing, and he's never taking vocal training in his life.

6. That's real good O.P.

Keep it up, you two could really go far. No joke.

7. reminds me of a band i was in id post the song but i do not want to be tracked down.

but good work man! + rep

8. hey greeneggs. fuckin awesome. could u do me a favor. "i know mother fuckers who know mother fuckers" seriously i do. go to "http://www.sharebee.com/" and upload the song and then paste the link you get after right here. dude, i know people. yall can be big. no joke. lemme download that song, and give it to my dad's friend. he work for a guy name "Jim Ghent" and that dudes the exec of a low budget record company called "JG Recording". What do ya think?

9. Holy shit..3rd time listenin to it already. Good job man :)

10. it truly is great. I'd love to hear from you man. seriously. yall could go places. this dude hooked up a band called "secondhand serenade" and they're doin a-okay.

11. not too bad, but sounds familiar. Like all the hundreds of song son the radio, not a bad thing.

12. #13 GreenEggs, Nov 5, 2009

Hey thanks a lot guys, really appreciate the kind words. It's weird, no one here locally is giving us a chance, but all these people we don't know online seem to enjoy it ! Heh, means more coming from strangers than friends anyhow !

I'll shoot you a PM in a little.

13. #14 NJNOMERCYNOFEAR, Nov 5, 2009
    Yeah.just left a comment i know. Forgot to tell you to do us all a favor, and keep making music.

Im seriously getting you heard around here. Sent your page to a ton of people. everybody is LOVING it.keep em coming dude, and ill get you heard.

14. amen dude. me too. kep the songs comin, promise i got ur back

15. good voice man. I really liked that song.

maybe throw a beat on top of the rapping? idk

but i think its really good

16. i like it. i'm a big hip hop fan and just started playing acoustic, so i also experiment with ways to blend the two. nice work :hello:

17. Wow.
    That was really good.
    Crazy awesome vocalist.
    Everything was just good.
    Props, man.

18. i absolutely love this.

19. i rather enjoyed that. keep up the good work.