Just received my first seed order from Attitude...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by HillCountryHigh, Jan 11, 2010.

1. I'm new to this site, although I have browsed for a few weeks to learn and see what is working best for most here.

I decided to go with Attitude based on reviews here and elsewhere.

I decided on my desired strains:

Lowryder Easy Ryder (3 seeds)
    Dutch Passion Taiga (5 seeds)...may regret this after reading about other's issues
    Freebies Included:
    DNA Kandy Kush x Skunk Regular (3 seeds)
    DNA LA Woman Feminized (1 seed)
    DNA Hashplant Haze Feminized (1 seed)

(Sidenote...I know some of the vets here don't care for the auto fems, but as a newbie, I wanted the most foolproof strains. Once I get comfortable after a couple of test runs, I'll move on to the better strains.)

I then calculated my cost based on international shipping and the tshirt. I went to the local WalMart and got a Visa preloaded enough money to cover my purchase.

When I purchased the Visa, I had no idea that it would have to be registered with my social security number and such. Not cool. After some deliberation, I went ahead and registered it and place my order.

I know some of you will frown on this, but I did order in my name to my address.

I'm pleased to say that order did arrive safe and sound.

I had seen other threads that mentioned not to panic if the tracking stopped. The first tracking update after the order was placed indicated that it was dispatched on 1/4/10. The next update indicated that it had been "passed to the overseas postal service for delivery in UNITED STATES OF AMERICA". I didn't get any tracking updates for a few days and became concerned. However, I took the vet posters here's advice and didn't panic. Then today, it magically showed up. I didn't have to sign for it or anything. It was in my box.

I placed the order on New Years Eve. Therefore, it didn't get processed by Attitude until 1/4/10. It arrived today. So it basically took 8 days to get from the UK to the southeastern US.

I just thought I'd share my experience with some of you. Hopefully my experience can ease the concerns of other newbies like myself who are looking to order.

Now I'm going to be counting on some of you kind experts to help me get through my first grow soon. Thanks again, guys.

2. I fucking love Easyryder (nice choice) and the Original Lowryder #2 dude, autoflowering is AOK in my book. Post up a journal and I'll be glad to pull up a chair..

good freebies too

Such a great feeling to get those beans eh?

3. just completed my easy ryder today.. it's not a fool proof strain because there were a lot of things i took from my conventional knowledge of growing that did not apply to an auto-flower
    like...
    a) the container you start it in should be the container you finish it in.. ie, no dixie cup transfers to 3 gallon pots...
    i made that mistake and ended up with a big flowered dwarf..
    b) it dies after 80+ days.. so no cloning, no pruning..
    c) too much stress, and she'll hermie.
    d) very finicky with nutes, once you put her on a regimen watch her carefully because she'll demand more than what you started giving her.

best of luck.

4. Foolproof was probably a poor choice of words. Nothing is foolproof. I know guys who can f*#k up an anvil with a ball-peen hammer.

Either way, I appreciate your feedback and experiences.

These are the exact type of replies I need you guys to share in order for me to have a successfull experience.

Thanks.