Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just reassure me on this :)

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by carrythezer0, May 25, 2010.

1. I know people post this all the time, but I'm just a wee bit stressed because I've gotta do 2 drug tests in the upcoming months for probation. I haven't smoked in about a month, besides maybe a gram of already vaped weed. I work out 6 days a week and drink tons of water/tea, and I eat rather healthy. I'm 6 2, 200 lbs. I should be good, ya?

2. i would think so. no more smoking though. if you wanna be safe.

3. youll be fine. your already clean probably. just dont smoke

4. I'd think you would be good but when is the next test and when did you smoke the vaped weed?

5. You'll be fine. Contrary to popular belief 21 days is about the max for a positive test. Especially probation tests which usually have a high threshold. Check this out if you're really worried: http://www.ndci.org/sites/default/files/ndci/THC_Detection_Window_0.pdf

The article is a guide for drug courts on detection windows for THC. Quote from above article:

"Based upon recent scientific evidence, at the 50 ng/mL cutoff concentration for the detection of cannabinoids in urine (using the currently available laboratory-based screening methods) it would be unlikely for a chronic user to produce a positive urine drug test result for longer than 10 days after the last smoking episode. Although there are no scientific cannabinoid elimination studies on chronic users using non-instrumented testing devices, one would assume that if the on-site devices are properly calibrated at the 50 ng/mL cutoff level the detection guidance would be the same.
    At the 20 ng/mL cutoff concentration for the detection of cannabinoids in urine (using the currently available laboratory-based screening methods) it would be uncommon for a chronic marijuana smoker to produce a positive urine drug test result longer than 21 days after the last smoking episode"

Usually probation tests will have a 50ng/ml cutoff and will only give the gs/ms (the 20 ng/ml test) if you test positive in the 50 test to determine the precise amount in your system.

6. I smoked the last of it a week ago, which was literally a pinch of vaped weed, and other than that I haven't smoked for a month. I'm sure I'm fine since I'm active and drink tons of water (and piss a lot lol). I just wanted some reassurance to help me stop thinking about it, so thank you. :)

7. if you want assurance buy a home drug test and see