Grasscity - Black Friday Sale - up to 70% Discount

Just Realized Something

Discussion in 'General' started by KushFanDango, Mar 14, 2012.

1. I was in a very deep thinking state for at least two hours the other night. My brain was just not stopping thinking and questioning a lot of stuff that pertains to this society.

I realized us as humans as a individual is merely nothing to this non stop ever changing world. Everyone is out there trying to make their way in this world, grabbing that money where it is at. Whether be a restaurants, business, to physical work such as lawns.

People will give two craps about you, those cars and taxi's in new york city will be still moving and going whether you are alive or dead. Those wal street bankers will still be crunching their numbers regardless of you.

So you turn 18 and you finally realize how large the scale of this world is. You go to a store and ask for an application, this application asks you a bunch of questions regarding if you are qualified for the job. These employers aren't going to give you money if you aren't up to the standards and are deserving of this money.

Now money is needed for everything, you become a slave to it. Some argue money doesn't buy love or happiness. Now answer me this, would you're wife or loved one live with you on the street dead broke with no money? Maybe, not saying it's impossible. However its very unlikely. So in a sense money lets you stabilize relationships.

You were born into this world not knowing what a dollar is, then you end up leaving this life working for money until the day you inevitably die.

It's as if Darwin's theory of survival of the fittest fits our human society where as his theory was based upon animals and eco systems. The rich eat good, the poor struggle for food.

This pretty much sums up my thinking from the other day. Couldn't really explain it the way I thought of it during the time (I was pretty baked) but the way everything connects is mind blowing. How everything in this society at it's core starts with money. Sometimes I forget we are just humans, living beings to say the least.

2. Society is an animal kingdom.

3. yup it sucks, we are born into this world where everything is pre-set. you HAVE to go to school, you HAVE to get a job, you HAVE to be a slave and trade your limited time for a handful of dimes. you think anything is really up to you? bullshit. you can choose which job you will slave and waste away at. hooray? enjoy the shitty life we're all born into with no other choice than to play along in the money game.

4. I give same amount of damn to the bankers and brokers, as they give me.

So they don't give me a damn, and I don't give them a damn.

Fair, I say.

--

You, are the most valuable resource for the machine.

You. The young boys and girls.

Full of energy and very little experience.

Dare to do anything, care to go anywhere.

The machine could use people like yous...

5. use. yous. hmmmm.

6. The world runs on money and that's how it is. Movies make it seem like money doesn't matter but I still see rich people laughing it harder than me....unless I'm high Ofcourse I just need myself and my little half sack

7. Paris hilton is living life right now

8. If you look at each individual person as a 'commodity', it is the most valuable resource for the society.

Better than cattles or poultry.

Better than monkeys.

Even better than computers.

9. Blame capitalism

10. Now that you know how important money is, go get it.

11. Being poor doesn't kill you. Its survival of the fittest yet the weak can live into old age as well.

12. [quote name='"darksmoker"']yup it sucks, we are born into this world where everything is pre-set. you HAVE to go to school, you HAVE to get a job, you HAVE to be a slave and trade your limited time for a handful of dimes. you think anything is really up to you? bullshit. you can choose which job you will slave and waste away at. hooray? enjoy the shitty life we're all born into with no other choice than to play along in the money game.[/quote]

Well cmon man its not like you can't have free time and friends to enjoy it with :smoke: that's what keeps me going

13. Who dictates anyone's fate and determines that they're weak? People declare this because of their belief to uphold some 'impossible' platitude that exhibiting hard work is a demeaning process unless you're wealthy and its easy, but since people categorize themselves they determine their own fate.

like GGrass said, money is important, and you just have to simply work for it. Work hard, work smart, whatever, always think about work, always think about success, think about money, obsess about it, be innovative, take chances on whims and especially on gut instincts. Its about the power of attraction, and people don't realize how powerful the law of attraction really is. In essence, you create your own reality by simply idolizing it and allowing it to naturally occur as so.

Some may find this hard to comprehend, others may have an idea; regardless do some research if you're serious about contributing 20 minutes or so towards the overall success of the overall state of your life.